DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

14 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

For some reason, this made me think of No Way Jose. Is he injured? Or just the next person Drake Maverick sees untapped potential in?

He’s feuding with Mike Kanellis on Main Event.

16 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

Neutral Guy Eddie might work in NXT, but they’ll just screw it up on the main roster.

For some reason, this made me think of No Way Jose. Is he injured? Or just the next person Drake Maverick sees untapped potential in?

I went to a Raw about a month ago and No Way Jose wrestled a Main Event match against Curt Hawkins. A main event in any arena in the country!

12 minutes ago, JohnnyJ said:

I think it's interesting how the Punk and Bryan stuff still comes up all the time. These are events which happened years ago. It has left a permanent mark on the psyche of wrestling fans.

Eh, not really - we were just having a discussion about a potential Shawn Michaels comeback before a CM Punk fan came in and started talking about how everything revolves around CM Punk.

22 minutes ago, MORELOCK said:

Eh, not really - we were just having a discussion about a potential Shawn Michaels comeback before a CM Punk fan came in and started talking about how everything revolves around CM Punk.

When you're that good at UFC the whole world can't help but revolve around you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

When you're that good at UFC the whole world can't help but revolve around you.

Mocking Punk's UFC run was much funnier after the Mickey Gall fight...

I don't, but ok, sure...

And no one is debating that... I think everyone knows Punk has no real fighting skills.

However bringing up his failed UFC career is as repetitive and tiresome as trying to make everything revolve around him, as @MORELOCKmentioned.

1 hour ago, JonnyLaw said:

You’re over here acting like we forgot to pay our air bill...

Oh...

Also, Haku was the baddest man on the planet. There ya go.

Can we move on?