DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

BTW - it was whoever is running Chyna's Twitter account now (family/agent/etc...) who was the one who was all "not in best of taste"!

Basically I guess they are still trying to convince the WWE to put her in the Hall of Fame and they don't want people thinking about those sorts of things when thinking of Chyna (that is at least the way I read their tweet)

8 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

WWE is always terrible with lists and revisionist history.  But this is the worst I've seen.  Holy shit is this terrible :lol: 

I saw that the other day and was taken back by how shitty it was. I was surprised the Spirit Squad did not get a spot. 

• Like 4

For starters The Shield doesn't belong in the top 5 let alone #1 but I understand because they are current they have to be up there somewhere.  But Nexus?  That was trash, started off well with a hot angle and then fizzled out in some lame television with Cena.   Undisputed Era,   no.   Might as well just have the Wyatts. 

But then obviously the Dangerous Alliance is an egregious omission.   Nation belong on the list too. 

• Like 2

The Corporation was a great faction briefly before the membership bloated. You had Rock, Shamrock and Bossman with the McMahons and the Stooges. It was a tight group, then you got Test, then blackmailed Kane then Chyna. 

I would add the Ministry before Nexus and the Undisputed era. 

The Dangerous Alliance was the group I immediately noticed missing. Heenan Family is their own fucking company though and they still whiffed on them. I guess that one would be too much of a bummer. I mean that Hart Foundation group image probably exceeded the limit for those no longer amongst the living.

Does anyone remember what the ranking was on that Faction DVD the WWE put out a few years ago?

Did they even officially rank factions?

I never watched it but I am curious to see - if they did rank it - how it changed