DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 9/27/13

victor

That that much of a show:

Main Event Matches:

Big E. Langston & Damien Sandow defeated Zack Ryder and Justin Gabriel.

* The Real Americans defeated Tons of Funk.

* Triple H opens SmackDown and talks about what's best for business. The Miz interrupts him and says he isn't happy about what's happened to him lately. Miz challenges Randy Orton tonight. 

* Triple H takes off his shirt and poses on the turnbuckles. This was probably for the live-crowd and won't air on television.

1 - Alberto Del Rio defeated R-Truth. Afterward, Del Rio put Truth in the Cross Arm Breaker and refused to break the hold. Rob Van Dam ran down to the ring followed by Ricardo Rodriguez. Rodriguez threw RVD a chair and he used to beat Del Rio. RVD held up the World Title and pointed to himself.

2 - The Real Americans defeated The Prime Time Players when Darren Young tapped to Jack Swagger's ankle lock.

3 - Dolph Ziggler defeated Dean Ambrose by DQ with the United States Title on the line when The Shield got involved. Kofi Kingston and RVD ran down to even out the odds. Triple H came out and said if these six men want to fight, then they will do so, in a six-man tag team match., right now.

4 - The Shield defeated Kofi Kingston, Rob Van Dam and Dolph Ziggler when Seth Rollins pinned Kofi Kingston.

* Backstage segment with Vickie Guerrero complaining to someone on her cell phone that she doesn't have enough power at what goes on at Smackdown. Brad Maddox walked up behind her and taunted her about how he makes a lot of really important decisions on RAW. Triple H showed up and mocked both of them before saying 'maybe they should face off' to determine who the better GM really is. Vickie protested she isn't a wrestler. Triple H told Vickie not to worry because he would make things fair. Triple H announced that at BATTLEGROUND Vickie Guerrero and Brad Maddox would face off in a 'tuxedo vs. evening gown' match. Both Maddox and Guerrero tried to object but HHH smirked and walked off.

5 - A.J. Lee defeated Cameron with a flying knee. 

* Paul Heyman cut a promo about how he will topple C.M. Punk at Battleground and how he will always be the man who is standing over him.

6 - Santino Marella and The Great Khali defeated 3MB. 3MB brought flutes to the ring to try and 'charm the cobra' but the plan backfired and Santino hit the cobra and scored the pin.

7. Randy Orton defeated The Miz. Miz was nursing a storyline injury and Orton put a beating on him, so the referee disqualified Orton. Triple H restarted the match, saying Orton was trying to get disqualified. Hunter said Randy had to win by pinfall. The crowd hated Miz and cheered for Orton. Orton finished it with an RKO and stood above Miz to end Smackdown.

3MB brought flutes to the ring to try and 'charm the cobra' but the plan backfired and Santino hit the cobra and scored the pin.

This sounds amazing. The tuxedo/evening gown match for the PPV sounds like the opposite of amazing.

Miz was nursing a storyline injury and Orton put a beating on him, 

The crowd hated Miz and cheered for Orton.

HAHAHA!!!!!

You had one job Miz.  Just not look like such a douche that people will actually cheer the biggest heel on the roster for assaulting you when you are injured and helpless.

• Like 4

* Triple H takes off his shirt and poses on the turnbuckles. This was probably for the live-crowd and won't air on television.

This is so great. "Now, I know you ladies all hate me being hidden away under this suit so this is just for you. Someone play me some Motorhead!"

...a phrase which always indicates someone with a deep understanding of what the ladies like.

• Like 3

This is so great. "Now, I know you ladies all hate me being hidden away under this suit so this is just for you. Someone play me some Motorhead!"

It is like when Jay Sherman had his makeover. "This is usually when I review the movie, but I think I'm going to dance."

I read elsewhere that AJ had a debuting sidekick with her last night

Well the best is that there seems to be a debate over whether it means

Sidekick = person

Side Kick = a kick from the side

The people who are saying it was a person are claiming it was Tamina

* Triple H opens SmackDown and talks about what's best for business. The Miz interrupts him and says he isn't happy about what's happened to him lately. Miz challenges Randy Orton tonight. 

I tried about 3 times to read the spoiler and every time I couldn't make it past this without laughing my ass off at how random that sounds. Is HHH going to work a Party Boy gimmick?

Man, fuck Motorhead, that should be HHH's theme music.

• Like 2

Man, on one hand Miz gets beat up...on the other hand, it's an episode featuring the Miz.I have so many mixed feelings regarding whether I should watch this or not.

Even if you miss it, they'll just re-run everything on Raw anyway.