DVDVR Message Board

A General RIP Thread

RIPPA

My Grandad had Parkinson's disease longer than anyone where I live, 27 years. The neurologist used to tell other patients that to give them encouragement. My Grandad was like a second Dad to me. Fuck that piece of shit who died today.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 8

There's a distinct through-line to be drawn from the rise of carnies like Limbaugh building and catering to an audience hungry for a right wing echo chamber, to the establishment of Fox News, to Republican voters' complete disregard for actual facts and reality, straight to the shitshow we had to live through for four years.  Long before some jackass tried to shoot up a pizza parlor because some far right lunatic online groups convinced him that Hilary was smuggling child prostitutes in its (non-existent) basement, we had Limbaugh and any number of his knockoffs peddling conspiracies about the Clintons murdering Vince Foster, etc.  Enjoy trading in your Cohiba cigars for the turds you'll smoke in Hades, you bigoted fat headed phony.

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 7

• RIPPA locked this topic

I have A LOT going on right now and to nip things in the bud before I have to deal with some inevitable bullshit this is being locked. That does not mean move the discussion elsewhere.

I will mention that Arne Sorenson - the CEO of Marriott - passed away from pancreatic cancer earlier this week.

Now that said - this thread will reopen tomorrow with the ability to discuss any other deaths (if they should occur) but if you are going to piss on yet dug graves - please do it on social media

• Like 1