DVDVR Message Board

UFC 225: Whittaker vs. Romero II (6/9/2018) - Chicago, IL (United Center)

Elsalvajeloco

Yeah, potential at women's 145 doesn't mean she's a world beater because the division is pretty much empty. But I hope she moves to a better gym and they can work on her defensive grappling and footwork at least.

Time to see RDA shut Colby up. 

• Like 1

Only thing is, if she gets rocked once she won't be able to take Nunes down. I go with Nunes but that was a very impressive performance by Holm.

What the fuck do they do with Cyborg?

Impressive first round by Colby but I love the body work RDA is getting in early. There are not that many high level fighters who pressure like that. You can see the clear skill level in striking technique but colour me impressed.

12 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Only thing is, if she gets rocked once she won't be able to take Nunes down. I go with Nunes but that was a very impressive performance by Holm.

What the fuck do they do with Cyborg?

I think they end up doing Cyborg vs. Nunes unless they make TUF this season like they did the flyweight champions TUF season that Tim Elliott won. If it's feasible, they will go with the former. They didn't sign Cyborg to have random fights. 

Michael Bisping practically implied that Punk should retire with pride. It was the nicest way for somebody to say "You fucking suck! Retire, man!"  EDIT : And just now Dana White suggested that it's time for him to hang it up which I agree with

But honest question here. How many great /outstanding fights in the Fight Pass and FS1 shows should have been on the PPV? I feel Punk's fight denied the chance for a few folks to make better PPV money because of his contract.

• Like 1