DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD.

8 hours ago, RIPPA said:

That's the way some people break in their caps. I would rather that than the flat billed trend that happened over the like last decade

That annoying trend hasn't died yet? Ok, you have a new New Era cap. So fucking what? Fucking kids these days.

• Thanks 1

On 5/6/2018 at 12:41 PM, grilledcheese said:

What is happening with the bill on Funaki's cap there? It looks like when you make a fan out of construction paper.

I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to be the little Asian kid’s messed up bill from Indiana Jones.  

• Like 2

On 5/6/2018 at 10:41 AM, grilledcheese said:

What is happening with the bill on Funaki's cap there? It looks like when you make a fan out of construction paper.

shortround-960x720.jpg

• Like 2

I remember a couple years back I bought one of those New Era caps and tried to look up on Youtube how to bend the bill properly and most I just found stupid twitter rant videos about how I am old and out of touch and asking why I would ruin a hat like that.

Flexfits are the way to go. 

6 hours ago, CSC said:

I remember a couple years back I bought one of those New Era caps and tried to look up on Youtube how to bend the bill properly and most I just found stupid twitter rant videos about how I am old and out of touch and asking why I would ruin a hat like that.

Flexfits are the way to go. 

Yeah,  screw the kids, I break in my New Eras the same way I always have for the last 25 years.  

• Like 3

It was definitely fun in the beginning when Brock won the title from Cena. I'd like more Brock matches like his Royal Rumble match with Big Show where he just beat the shit out of Big Show with a steel chair.