DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

3 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Sara Logan sitting out so Mickie can lend her experience and wisdom to the situation probably suggest things are going slowly. 

Logan has a bum knee

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

41 minutes. Anyone hate themself enough to give it a try?

I've found that clicking on any video that includes the term "absolutely obliterates", or any sort of synonym thereof, is never a good idea. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

You have even less of a chance. All signs point to her and Almas working themselves into a shoot.

Aries screwed Aries. Nearly 40-year-old men shouldn't give women promise rings like they're in junior high.

Or walk out on her because he wasnt given a title run over Neville.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DouglasC said:

I've found that clicking on any video that includes the term "absolutely obliterates", or any sort of synonym thereof, is never a good idea. 

Even richer because he’s bigging himself up. 

My big takeaway: I haven’t been to church in a long time. Do they still do the “turn the other cheek” bit? 

37 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Even richer because he’s bigging himself up. 

My big takeaway: I haven’t been to church in a long time. Do they still do the “turn the other cheek” bit? 

Yes but not the cheek you think. 

• Like 1

Russo is happy as a pig in shit that he was disinvited to All In. Now he can spend all summer riling his goon squad up about how he was wronged and how terrible Cody and the Bucks are. Then whatever happens at the show he can tell everyone how it sucked. He can keep his MAGA chud, “WWE was better when there were TITTIES”, worst of the fucking worst fan base happily paying him a pittance to verbally masturbate over how great he was twenty years ago.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, offspring515 said:

Russo is happy as a pig in shit that he was disinvited to All In. Now he can spend all summer riling his goon squad up about how he was wronged and how terrible Cody and the Bucks are. Then whatever happens at the show he can tell everyone how it sucked. He can keep his MAGA chud, “WWE was better when there were TITTIES”, worst of the fucking worst fan base happily paying him a pittance to verbally masturbate over how great he was twenty years ago.

Its Cornette tries not to mention him by name.  Nobody cares about Vince Russo, so he only gets attention when someone like Cornette or Cody talk about him.

This is controversial but I think titties make everything better.  

• Haha 3

I think wrestling needs more dick inspired offense, personally. Joey Ryan and Hangman Page have only scratched the surface of an untapped goldmine for professional wrestling.

10 hours ago, Victator said:

Its Cornette tries not to mention him by name.  Nobody cares about Vince Russo, so he only gets attention when someone like Cornette or Cody talk about him.

This is controversial but I think titties make everything better.  

Cornette shouldn't throw stones.  He's just Russo from a different era working a different group of morons.

• Like 1

I just read three paragraphs of transcription of Cornette on some satellite radio talking about Reigns and the magical solution to fixing the problem.

It took him three paragraphs to say : "Turn him heel." 

People I blame:

1. WWE. So, so much.

2. Myself for reading it

3. Cornette for taking that long to say it.

• Like 3

He gets a heel reaction, ergo is he not a heel? I don't get it anymore, it's like the Cena argument all over again. The vocal fanbase for some reason insists on resisting whoever Vince anoints to carry the company. ANYONE in Reigns position would be getting booed

• Like 1