DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SPRING 2018

Dolfan in NYC

Guest Edwin

The same Arsenal fans mocking Simeone when he got sent off in the semifinal first leg are now shedding tears as they got eliminated by Atleti.

Guest Edwin

CONMEBOL announced Japan and Qatar will be participating in the next Copa America.

Yikes.

UNREAL. West Brom score in injury time to beat Spurs and stay alive for at least another couple of hours. Watford and Bournemouth claim safety as well with their wins.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2018 at 4:18 PM, Death From Above said:

To be honest I don't think games where Simeone doesn't get sent off for blatantly threatening an official should even count as real Atletico Madrid games.

This is only one of many reasons why I love that man.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

UNREAL. West Brom score in injury time to beat Spurs and stay alive for at least another couple of hours. Watford and Bournemouth claim safety as well with their wins.

Happy for Darren Moore as he used to play for my team, Bradford City. Needed to call a taxi for Alan Pardew earlier.

Meanwhile, Southampton were seconds away from ensuring their survival when Everton equalized at the death. If they draw with Swansea on Tuesday, it sets up a nutty final day.

(What? There's another match going on now?)

I'm not usually one for shedding tears for a celebrity death but if Alex Ferguson ever dies (it seems likely, I mean, human beings do actually die...even Alex Ferguson), I would actually cry. 

Let's just leave it a few more years yet, Boss.

• Sad 1