DVDVR Message Board

2017-18 NHL SEASON: Period Three

Dolfan in NYC

15 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

Backing the St. Louis Cardinals and Arsenal. You're probably the guy that finds exotic snake breeding to be the best pet.

The cold-blooded logic and discipline of the snake when fucking is a perfect example of how to do things the right way.

note: Because of this sad attempt to snark back I just had to google "do snakes fuck" to make sure I had all my bases covered here.

Sometimes it's just better to walk away from trouble if you can. And once again I pay the price for not listening to Kenny Rogers.

• Haha 1

Well, game 82 for Detroit looked a lot like every other game this year. Detroit builds a nice lead (3-1), gives up a soft goal after a turnover, gives up a goal in the last minute after a horrible missed highsticking call, hit a post in overtime, and then give up the winner after a turnover. Detroit finishes 30-39-13 but the reality is they were 30-52.  I've been a hardcore Wings fan since 86/87 and this is, by far, the worst team we've fielded in that time. There's hope for the future but, man, they need a ton of help. 

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic