DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD.

6 hours ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

Dennis DeYoung is 71.  He probably moves slower than the Undertaker these days.

DeYoung hasn't been a member of Styx since 1999.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Peck said:

Didn’t the Miz and Maryse have a dog get lost or stolen a few years back? Hope that story had a happy ending.

...well, look at the Malenko photo...

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Jacobs and Kane go to the same dentist; Isaac Yankem DDS.

Who recently converted to Judaism. 

• Like 3

So the other night I had to work late covering someone else's route in Denver, Between traffic and snow it took me two and a half hours to get home. I was starving and wanted something quick and easy. I settled on Little Ceasar's  quick pick up but I didn't feel good about it. And then I looked over and saw that Mark Henry felt my pain and was saying it's ok.

miz_n_zps8pjyytb0.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

So the other night I had to work late covering someone else's route in Denver, Between traffic and snow it took me two and a half hours to get home. I was starving and wanted something quick and easy. I settled on Little Ceasar's  quick pick up but I didn't feel good about it. And then I looked over and saw that Mark Henry felt my pain and was saying it's ok.

miz_n_zps8pjyytb0.jpg

so the pain you felt put you in the Hall of Pain?

13 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

so the pain you felt put you in the Hall of Pain?

I don't know about you guys but I'm normally in the Hall of Pain for about 12 hours after eating Little Caesar's.

• Like 3

Does one's asshole get a separate induction to the Hall of Pain after Little Caesar's or do you just get one induction for your whole body? Is it like how Razor Ramon got inducted to the WWE HoF, not Scott Hall? 

I think the only time I had Little Caesar's was my best friend's birthday party in 6th grade way back in 1993.

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Does one's asshole get a separate induction to the Hall of Pain after Little Caesar's or do you just one induction for your whole body? Is it like how Razor Ramon got inducted to the WWE HoF, not Scott Hall? 

I think the only time I had Little Caesar's was my best friend's birthday party in 6th grade way back in 1993.

It's why I'm moving back to Jersey. If we had some fucking WAWA's here I wouldn't have these issues.

• Like 4