DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] FEB 2018 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

37 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

I am 100% in favor of main rosters guys with nothing to do dropping in for short NXT feuds.  Give me Goldust vs. Velveteen Dream and Mark Henry vs. Killian Dain, please.

That's what HHH said would happen and the first person we all mentioned that would be a perfect candidate is Goldust. Sucks that there's a heel champion, but I'd be all over Goldust as a heel contending for the NXT title against a babyface champion.

On 2/21/2018 at 12:52 AM, Brian Fowler said:

They haven't done a veteran dropping down since, what, Ryder?

I'm fully down for player-coach Goldie.

Cesaro's NXT guest appearances in 2014-14 while on the main roster brought a series with Sami Zayn and a terrific match with William Regal on NXT TV, 25th December 2013.

I can't tell if that's serious or not, but my advice would be to shut the fuck up and keep doing what works for you in the ring if he is actually venting.

The only reason why I can't tell is that he's young enough to do something dumb and social media breeds stupidity.

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Or seeing how outraged Craig is by it

Not outraged, but it just strikes me as needlessly shooting yourself in the foot to vent on social media. And like Odessa said, it's hard to tell what's a work and what isn't with social media.