DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

On 2/25/2018 at 8:37 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I tried the no sock look, which is a good look, but my feet fucking stunk. The no-show socks are definitely the way to go, especially with shorts. Now, shorts and tube socks...that's a bad fucking look. All that's needed to top off that combo is a fanny pack and a plastic Walt Disney World visor circa 1986.

High socks and tennis shoes are NOT a good look for a man..     and I will save you the trouble.  ;)

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Sublime said:

Sanada=Emilio

Evil = Ally

Naito = Judd

Bushi = Anthony

Hiromu = Molly??? 

Hiromu is definitely Molly.

And I know Kendrick trained Ronda, but she really should let Goldust help her out.  Crap, I hope when he hangs it up Dustin has a wrestling school, he'd be tremendous running that.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2018 at 9:13 AM, Curt McGirt said:

That is what in the skinhead/Oi! parlance known as a "skinbird" haircut. 

Meanwhile, the dude with the wrestling patch vest in the background is tripping me out. I can see putting a New Japan Lion patch on your vest, but Bullet Club? 

I've seen that guy at a show before. His vest is covered. And the NJ and Bullet Club patches are easy to get from Hot Topic.

On 2/24/2018 at 9:13 AM, Curt McGirt said:

That is what in the skinhead/Oi! parlance known as a "skinbird" haircut. 

Meanwhile, the dude with the wrestling patch vest in the background is tripping me out. I can see putting a New Japan Lion patch on your vest, but Bullet Club? 

I've seen that guy at a show before. His vest is covered. And the NJ and Bullet Club patches are easy to get from Hot Topic.

Uh... damn. I might have to get the lion patch. Even though I probably won't put it on anything, since my main vest is pretty shored up. 

Danzig is a big wrestling fan so this doesn't surprise me. Nor does Spud marking out because as much as we make fun of Danzig, he's still Danzig

4 hours ago, Library Dude said:

Ruby Riot, Sarah Logan and Zandig. No wait...

I'm impressed/surprised that Rockstar Spud is one of the people freaking out in the comments. 

Am I the only one mesmerized by Sarah Logan's hairline and how much it makes her look like Worf from Star Trek?!?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Danzig is a big wrestling fan so this doesn't surprise me. Nor does Spud marking out because as much as we make fun of Danzig, he's still Danzig

Preaching to the converted here bruddah, I possess one of the world's worst Crimson Ghost tattoos. I've never seen Danzig live but have friends who literally fought people to touch his spikey rubber gauntlets when he reached into a crowd haha. 

Rock and punk in the UK is a pretty niche/non-mainstream thing. I honestly wouldn't expect a guy who looks like Spud to know who he was, but hey, cool.

Wrestlers meet Danzig could be it's own thread. 

12963400_10153781142718071_4917719074418

tumblr_mz6krkK5JZ1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

Bonus Misfits content:

Spoiler

bf6e605c123d74809b2b7ebe4cc0d4ca.jpg

tumblr_n0lqjeGI831qepvm7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mvp4rjyujW1sg99p0o1_1280.png

22280028_1931860373693528_80397135601393

God bless Viktor from The Ascension

Spoiler

RickVictor2011.jpg

• Like 2