DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

4 hours ago, Shibata Is My Homie said:

He's on his way to another one if he doesn't lose 75lbs or so. He's got to be near 400lbs.

This.  I dunno what his cardiologist is telling him, or how well he follows instruction but "amazing' definitely isn't the word I'd use for someone his size with a heart condition.

35 minutes ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

This.  I dunno what his cardiologist is telling him, or how well he follows instruction but "amazing' definitely isn't the word I'd use for someone his size with a heart condition.

Well, by "amazing" I mostly meant "not sitting in a wheelchair while a nurse spoonfeeds him".

19 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Can someone give me more info on the pineapple man?  Also was Virgil in the front row showing his genitals?  That's a lot of pixelation

Golden Pine and the world may never but, I am asumming it is the character You from the King Of The Ring Game.

20 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Dunno, but he’d blow out his knee for sure. Goddamn spot monkey. That, or he’d get messed up, find HBK and become a better man. 

Jesus gets heat because he's the booker's kid but he earned his spot. He cut amazing promos, nobody was a better seller and he is still just about the biggest draw ever. He's so over that every athlete who ever wins anything makes sure to thank him, now THAT'S an amazing babyface. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3