DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

2 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I want to. so bad. I want to pummel this white knight senseless. But I'll watch some MYC instead. You know, channel my energy into something productive... 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, just drew said:

I want to. so bad. I want to pummel this white knight senseless. But I'll watch some MYC instead. You know, channel my energy into something productive... 

And he is such a bad ass he just blocks someone instantly after replying. I had to log out to see he just wrote ha a lot. 

That dude probably has a coat made of skin in his closet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Victator said:

And he is such a bad ass he just blocks someone instantly after replying. I had to log out to see he just wrote ha a lot. 

That dude probably has a coat made of skin in his closet. 

Yes Precious, it gets the hose.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Matt D said:

Frankly, Bix is the pro wrestling journalist we deserve.

Well, I mean we have a choice between him, Troll Meltzer, Alverez, rovert, and Ryan Satin.  

This is what we get for booing Roman.

• Haha 1

My God Bix is fucking insufferable.

I had, to the best of my recollection, not said one word about the spat, to the dude trying to dunk on me or anyone else, but note the substance of the tweet.

Motherfucker you literally just typed out the thing you said in relation to the spat right before typing out that bullshit above. Bix, who tried to dunk on Graves, gets owned and acts all shook in response. Enough so that he typed out a whole article about it.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Raziel403 said:

A few days ago, Bix tried to throw shade on Graves on Twitter, Graves totally ethered him in reply.

This is Bix's totally rational response.

I don't think Bix was throwing shade at Graves, I think he was trying to make a joke, and it didn't land.  If you listen to Between the Sheets, it's pretty clear that his sense of humor is a little out of whack.  

3 hours ago, Victator said:

My every bad instinct makes me want to go to an NXT show to insult an innocent woman just to beat him up. I could apologize to the lady when I get out of City Jail. 

You could put on a mask and be Mr. Neckbeard Keyboard Warrior II.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Have you ever seen someone out in public wearing a Bullet Club t-shirt, but you weren't at a wrestling show?  Chances are, THAT was a neckbeard.

(For the record, my previous post was more of a Mr Wrestling II joke than anything else.  No insult intended.)  (Unless you wear a Bullet Club shirt outside of the confines of a wrestling show.  Then yeah, that was a shot.)

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, GodzillaPerez said:

Primo will be 10 years on the main roster if he makes it to August. That's kind of shocking.

This would be all fun and games until the "...wait, doesn't one of the 'WWE does things to be nice' things they do is "you make 10 years on the WWE roster, they throw you a token main event run as a reward' level?

It seems like most of the 10 year veterans tend to get a main event run at least once, and if they didn't by then, they likely get one as an anniversary present.

Primo deserves it more than most. In the territory days he would have been a great ethnic baby face. I remember Dusty trying to push Ricky Santana in a spot like that in late 97/early 88 and he I think got a little interaction with Flair and bombed. I think Primo would kill in a position like that. He brought the best out of Carlito and his team with Epico always do good work. But are miscast as heels. The Matadors could have been better but I don't think they believed in it and it shows. 

9 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

Have you ever seen someone out in public wearing a Bullet Club t-shirt, but you weren't at a wrestling show?  Chances are, THAT was a neckbeard.

(For the record, my previous post was more of a Mr Wrestling II joke than anything else.  No insult intended.)  (Unless you wear a Bullet Club shirt outside of the confines of a wrestling show.  Then yeah, that was a shot.)

I'll have you know I'm clean shaven and I wear my Villain Club outside the confines of a wrestling show.

• Like 1