DVDVR Message Board

ENZO AMORE IS MOST LIKELY A PIECE OF SHIT

Just now, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Whatever the cops and lawyers are being paid to watch all twelve minutes of that kid rambling and then reach out to question him, it's not nearly enough.

This investigation is certainly complicated by everyone involved being insufferable to listen to. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sky Blue Sam said:

Cruiserweight title is beginning to feel like it's cursed. If we look at the title holders so far:

Enzo - fired, possibly prison to come

Neville - walked out, status in limbo

Swann - suspended, WWE career in jeopardy

Kendrick - broken face

Tosawa and Kalisto having only week long runs has probably saved them from the curse

So the CW title is the new Madden curse?

1 hour ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Whatever the cops and lawyers are being paid to a) watch all twelve minutes of that kid rambling and then b) reach out to question him, it's not nearly enough.

1 hour ago, (BP) said:

This investigation is certainly complicated by everyone involved being insufferable to listen to. 

I tapped out after "boxers and Sailor Moon t-shirt".  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Whatever the cops and lawyers are being paid to a) watch all twelve minutes of that kid rambling and then b) reach out to question him, it's not nearly enough.

Detective takes small flip-cover notebook out of raincoat pocket. Hit's play on grainy VHS transfer of this youtube video because that's how they do things "Downtown":

"So, Hi, guys.  Yeah...so I'm in my boxers and same sailor moon t-shirt I've been wearing for three days."

Detective closes small flip-cover notebook and puts it back in raincoat pocket.

scene.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, piranesi said:

Detective takes small flip-cover notebook out of raincoat pocket. Hit's play on grainy VHS transfer of this youtube video because that's how they do things "Downtown":

"So, Hi, guys.  Yeah...so I'm in my boxers and same sailor moon t-shirt I've been wearing for three days."

Detective closes small flip-cover notebook and puts it back in raincoat pocket.

scene.

Those detectives wouldn't happen to be Breezango, would they?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, OSJ said:

One would assume that any pics of anything sent by TJP are unwarranted and unwanted. Just look at the guy, he's going to grow up from thisImage result for tjp

to this:

Image result for jimmy savile

Well I heard rumors that TJP flirts with underaged girls, and honestly if anyone on 205 was going to get rape allegations, I was surprised it wasn't him, but yeah. The dick pick thing? Yeah, I know he does that and begs for nudes and shit. Premium fuck boy.

I'm not as high on The Miz as most people here, but he came in with an attitude and then figured shit out. Enzo was a cancer. He never learned and just continued to be a problem over and over again. I can't remember the last time where I was happy to hear that a guy was given his walking papers. And if this is true, then he's the worst person since Benoit.

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Reading Facebook, wrestling fans are the absolute dirt-worst at choosing who to white knight and who to victim-blame. I know, I know... captain obvious.

Someone stuck me in this abysmal "Smark Life" group and I want out because there's so many chuds spewing so much feces, but it's such a good reminder of why I've been popping in to DVDVR for a bit over a decade now that I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

• Like 2

Facepalm

The more this shit goes on, the more it feels like it turns into a fucking ARG or something. Pro-tip to everyone out there...

SOCIAL MEDIA IS CANCER. IT DOES LITTLE GOOD ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE AND ONGOING POLICE INVESTIGATION

I wish, I fucking wish people's first instinct wouldn't be to take everything to social media. Anyway, in this case, Philomena took to Twitter and didn't deny sending the texts to looney tunes guy in the Sailor Moon shirt, but rather chose to say that the guy is mentally unstable, which I think we all could figure out.

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, but how about you not torpedo your case if it's legit? She has since deleted the tweets because I can only assume someone alerted her to how dumb it is. As well all know though, it doesn't matter if you delete tweets because once they're out there they're out there forever.

By Mike Johnson on 2018-01-24 11:32:00
Since World Wrestling Entertainment announced yesterday that Enzo Amore was being released from the company in the wake of claims from a woman in Arizona that Amore had allegedly raped her in October 2017, we've received a number of emails asking if the firing was due to an internal belief within WWE that Amore was guilty of the accusations.  That is not the case.

WWE's standard protocol in these situations (as seen in the recent Rich Swann suspension) is to suspend a talent indefinitely when they have been arrested and then, if the charges are dropped, bring them back.  If the talent is convicted, they are immediately terminated.  Amore has not been charged with anything by the Phoenix Police Department and in checking with them yesterday and today, there have been no developments in their investigation that mean an arrest is pending. 

In speaking to a number of WWE sources last night and this morning, we are told that WWE management was completely unaware of the allegations and the criminal investigation into the October 2017 Phoenix incident until members of the media reached out Monday afternoon after it broke on Twitter.  The company was in the middle of putting together Raw 25 plans and had already locked their plans in, including Goldust vs. Enzo in hour three from Brooklyn. 

When the company learned of the allegations on Twitter, we are told that Amore was approached and asked about them.   According to numerous sources, while Amore denied the allegations were true, he acknowledged that he knew about the investigation.  From WWE's perspective, we are told by sources, the fact that Amore had been aware of the criminal investigation, yet failed to inform WWE management about, led to his immediate suspension and expulsion from the Barclays Center. 

With WWE being a publicly traded company that promotes primarily to families and children, we are told that management was angry that Amore, who they had built the entire 205 Live brand around in recent months, had knowingly put them into a position where, on a major media day, they had to react to inquiries over one of their champions involved in what could only be described as horrible, heinous accusations.  One source noted that the only way the timing could have been worse would been for WWE to have been blindsided by this on Wrestlemania weekend.

The decision to terminate Amore the next day was again, not a belief internally that Amore was guilty, but a determination that Amore failing to inform the company was, as several people described it, "the last straw" for Amore within the company. 

It isn't news that Amore had been an controversial figure behind the scenes, something that was openly talked about in his recent WWE Network interview with Corey Graves.  Sources indicated that there had been a number of issues previously with Amore's behind the scenes conduct, including the company being unhappy that he had gone on social media to mock Big Cass' legitimate injury when he hadn't been instructed to do so last year as well as the well-known situation in Europe where he was thrown off a tour bus for, allegedly, being loud and not letting talents sleep in the middle of the night even after he was asked repeatedly to quiet down.  Within the company, among the wrestlers, Amore had been one of (if not the most) the least liked members of the locker room, often dressing and traveling on his own. 

In the end, WWE sources tell us, there were too many instances of problems in recent months that were already building against Amore.  With his decision to not come to the company about criminal allegations that are obviously extremely serious and horrible, while knowing about them for months, was the watershed moment that led to them finally terminating him.

The frustrating part about that write-up is that they responded to his bullshit by putting the title on him and making him the face of an entire division. It would be nice if there were ever any rhyme or reason to how WWE punishes wrestlers because there have been other wrestlers who fuck up or do something wrong and they lose their title, get buried for awhile, or whatever. Not shaking someone's hand can be the worst thing you can do. And then you have Enzo who repeatedly fucks up and is handed everything in response up until he's released.

• Like 1

I guess a part of it is that Enzo was one of the most over wrestlers to come out of NXT/performance center that wasn't a name somewhere else first. He was an affirmation that the new feeder system was working. 

But he wasn't special. They have a team of writers and dozens of wrestlers. Just give any one of them some shit to say in repetition to the crowd and they'll get it over. It's like they don't remember in their beloved Attitude Era when everyone got their shit in on the mics before matches and even if they're matches were shit they were way over. 

2 minutes ago, (BP) said:

I guess a part of it is that Enzo was one of the most over wrestlers to come out of NXT/performance center that wasn't a name somewhere else first. He was an affirmation that the new feeder system was working. 

But he wasn't special. They have a team of writers and dozens of wrestlers. Just give any one of them some shit to say in repetition to the crowd and they'll get it over. It's like they don't remember in their beloved Attitude Era when everyone got their shit in on the mics before matches and even if they're matches were shit they were way over. 

Let's not start spouting nonsense just because we (justifiably) don't like Enzo. He was a big, unique personality whose mouth got him and his big buddy over in spite of some pretty massive shortcomings. He moved merch, most of which was hilariously ugly, because of that.

He is also a terrible wrestler and a worse human being, and he's obviously not indispensable.

• Like 5