DVDVR Message Board

ENZO AMORE IS MOST LIKELY A PIECE OF SHIT

Hahahaha, wow, top comment on Wreddit...

I have a revolutionary idea. Lets have a cruiserweight tournament that is network exclusive with competitors from all over the globe and crown a new champion

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

Assuming he was fired, does this mean he's now a  decertified G?

I got one word to describe his future, and I'm gonna spell it out: J-A-I-L JAAAAAAAAIL!!!!!

• Like 1

A guy that a decent percentage of the locker room hates who sucks in the ring accused with rape that he tried to keep from the office.  This definitely falls in the category of the juice is not worth the squeeze.  merchandise sales couldn't have been that good.

6 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Just saw where Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful said Amore was aware of the allegations, but didn't tell WWE. Yeah, that'll do it.

I have to think WWE could not have known or they would at least not have put the cruiserweight belt on him. 

1 minute ago, България завинаги said:

To be  honest, that sounds like a plan. 205 Live needs to be rebooted now; it's full BSOD at this point. I don't think there's anyway around that.

Not to take away from talk of Enzo's legal troubles, but honestly, build that division around Gulak, Cedric, Hideo, and, I hate to say it, maybe Ricochet. Get away from the goofy storylines and shit and make the whole thing sport based. Somehow make that shit different than what it is now, which is the dregs of the main roster. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Not to take away from talk of Enzo's legal troubles, but honestly, build that division around Gulak, Cedric, Hideo, and, I hate to say it, maybe Ricochet. Get away from the goofy storylines and shit and make the whole thing sport based. Somehow make that shit different than what it is now, which is the dregs of the main roster. 

Shit yeah, just go full-PWG with it.  Find a small arena you can book once a month for taping in advance, and let the guys work their flippy little hearts out.  Might cost a little more on the production side, but it might get people to care about the cruiserweights finally.

2 minutes ago, J.T. said:

I suddenly find myself sad.  Who will bring me joy by being kicked in the face by Sheamus?

Well, you don't have to be a WWE employee to kick Enzo in the face.  You just have to be an employee to do it on live tv.  If Enzo is a rapist, I'd be ok with Sheamus driving to Enzo's house a few times a month and booting his head off when Enzo opens the door.

I feel like they'll give up on 205 and the cruisers before they reboot the division.  They'll already bumping the show for a Facebook show and I got the impression that attendance for the 205 house shows was awful.

13 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

If 4 or 5 more people leave, they might finally do something with Mascara Dorada.

I feel bad now. I forgot that he was still there. Has there ever been a reason why they're so hesitant to use Gran Metalik?

And it was said before, but let's just get King Neville back in there. They announce a new tournament for the cruiserweight championship, Neville returns, comes out, takes the belt, walks out.

39 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Just saw where Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful said Amore was aware of the allegations, but didn't tell WWE. Yeah, that'll do it.

Yuppers. Just was re-reading parts of Jericho's second book and he talks about how Vince was mad at him over the fight with Goldberg, not over the fight itself but because Jericho didn't tell Vince the news himself.  "I'm not just trying to make you a better wrestler, Chris, I'm trying to make you a better person."