DVDVR Message Board

ENZO AMORE IS MOST LIKELY A PIECE OF SHIT

Just watched the Enzo/Graves Network interview last night. Is the heat between Cass and Enzo legit for Cass not finishing that match or a work? Cass sure sounded convincing in that clip they showed talking about what a classless bitch Amore is, even dropping some f-bombs, etc. I don’t remember hearing much about it at the time.

5 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

FWIW, when my nephew was on suicide watch he wasn't allowed internet access, but was later on after being moved from the psych ward to an actual facility.

Policies vary both from facility to facility and on individual basis for the patient.

That's how it was both times I went in-patient after I attempted suicide; no internet, no cell phone. We were only allowed to receive one call a day on the pay phone.

5 hours ago, Craig H said:

How did that happen three months ago with nothing happening until now? That is bullshit.

I can answer this one. Three months is actually not that bad of a turnaround when it comes to a department that big. You have to keep in mind every agency has a different amount of detectives working a different amount of caseloads, it just depends. The average turn around for something like this where I'm at is about 2 months, but we're not as big as Phoenix PD.

Yeah, echoing what others have said, sadly, Three months or so is well within a window of a crime being investigated. We had a vehicular homicide here in town that literally took years for charges to be filed due to the complexity of the toxicology report and various legal maneuvers. In a case as complex as rape or sexual assault, it takes a while.

Tough story. Doesn't look good for Arndt (it feels weird to call him by his wrestling name in a case like this). 

Honestly, short of the woman recanting her story or there being clear cut exoneration (like, it's proved that he was with someone else or there's clear DNA/physical evidence that shows he never was with the woman etc) I'm not sure you can ever bring him back, especially in 2018. Even if the police don't file charges, but his guilt is still inconclusive you should probably cut him loose, if only for the optics. 

I guess the last example of this was Lawler in '93, which was a completely different world. Even then, it took a long time and the accuser's story to be completely discredited before he was reinstated. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Well, to go from suspended to fired would have to mean something came up, or they'd just have fired him first, right?

Maybe it comes down to Amore not telling WWE about the situation? I understand that Phoenix PD are still investigating, but it would seem likely that they would have questioned him since the alleged incident. WWE perhaps got blindsided by this, and by someone they already are at their wits' end with.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Well, to go from suspended to fired would have to mean something came up, or they'd just have fired him first, right?

That's what I was thinking.

For those aware of how these investigations go, what is something to gather from all of this? The police report was filed 3 months ago and then within the past couple days the victim makes note of how the police are investigating this or something to that effect. So if WWE then received more information to proceed with firing Enzo, is it a matter of the squeaky wheel getting the grease where the victim's tweets pushed law enforcement to work faster, or is it maybe more that WWE is in CYA mode? I would assume that WWE would have been aware of the police report long ago. If they did nothing then, then it does look like they're covering their asses by now taking their own action against Enzo. Or is it all just a coincidence?