DVDVR Message Board

ENZO AMORE IS MOST LIKELY A PIECE OF SHIT

Not only that, but he was just over a month in to his championship reign, getting a push, and withheld this information. The rest of this time he's continued to receive a push and is made to be the face of one of the company's "brands." 

1 minute ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Was he still going out with Liv Morgan at the time? 

She instagrammed something about wanting someone faithful after they broke up. Idk when that was, but it doesn’t help...

13 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Was he still going out with Liv Morgan at the time? 

No - they were definitely broken up by Sept 2017 and she was already dating Tyler Bate by then

59 minutes ago, Craig H said:

The main thing I can remember was that getting rid of net neutrality would mean stopping online bullying.

Someone responded by saying “wait until he realizes the parents of the underage kids he hits on in Twitter are gonna stop paying for social media.” That dude is Feinstein with workrate.

• Haha 2

BTW, add this to the "Something serious is coming down the pike" list:   

Enzo's WWE.com page was not moved to the Alumni section, it was nuked altogether.   

If you go on it now, you'll get an Unauthorized error. 

11 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

...Dude already has been sending girls unwarranted dick pics.

One would assume that any pics of anything sent by TJP are unwarranted and unwanted. Just look at the guy, he's going to grow up from thisImage result for tjp

to this:

Image result for jimmy savile

42 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Enzo's WWE.com page was not moved to the Alumni section, it was nuked altogether.   

They didn't wish him well either. 

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Which is ironic, since an unauthorized error is what started all of this, “allegedly.”

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/23/enzo-amore-accuser-philomena-sheahan-rape-wwe/?adid=TMZ_Search_Results
The woman who claims she was raped by WWE superstar Enzo Amore tells TMZ Sports ... she repeatedly told the wrestler to back off and leave her alone -- but he refused to stop. 

We spoke with Philomena Sheahan -- who gave us permission to publish her name and her face -- and she laid out her allegations she made to police against Amore, real name Eric Arndt. 

Sheahan claims Amore was hitting on her hard in a Phoenix hotel room on Oct. 19 -- and tried to slow him down ... telling him, "I want to get to know you first."

But Amore allegedly blew right past consent and got very aggressive -- ripping off Sheahan's tights and raping her in various parts of the hotel room. 

"I said 'no' countless times," Sheahan said ... "I just kept saying 'No.'"

Sheahan said she was crying as she begged him to stop, but he threw her on a bed instead -- and she hit her head so hard, she passed out. 

Amore, according to Sheahan, continued to restrain her and pushed forward with the sexual assault. 

A few days later, Sheahan says she spoke with Phoenix PD and cops opened an investigation into Amore. 

The WWE has since released Amore from the organization. 

Multiple attempts to reach Amore for comment have been unsuccessful.

There's a video going around with her ex-best friend, and he shows texts he exchanged with her where she's bragging about fucking Enzo and laying next to him in bed while she's texting this other guy.

Texts start around 7 minutes in this video.

7 minutes ago, clintthecrippler said:

I'm not going to lie, there is a sick part of me that is curious which scummy indie fed is going to be sleazy enough to book Enzo Amore vs Teddy Hart once his 90-day clause is up, if there is one in this situation.

My money is on Game Changer Wrestling.

Teddy Hart is still around?