DVDVR Message Board

ENZO AMORE IS MOST LIKELY A PIECE OF SHIT

This

A Twitter user that goes by the username @missgucciwitch is accusing WWE Cruiserweight champion Enzo Amore of rape.

She said that she was raped in mid-October by the WWE Superstar and lists Tyler Grosso and Layla ‘Too Poor’ Shapiro as accomplices for letting it happen.

“I was in a mental hospital for 45 days after it. They ARE NOT good people,” she wrote in a tweet.

The @missgucciwitch user explained how Grosso and Shapiro invited her to hang out with Enzo in his hotel room and got her “f*cked up” by doing coke, meth, and weed. She says that Enzo told them that he was going to rape her and and after they tried to persuade him not to, they gave up and left her there with him.

“It was such a brutal rape like I’m still so f*cked up from it I haven’t had sex since October. I’m in the process of pressing charges,” she wrote.

In another message, she explained how Shapiro asked her if she would suck Enzo’s dick and if she didn’t want to, they would all just hang out. She said that she was passed out on the couch when Enzo starting to come at her and she allegedly told him that she wants to get to know him first before doing anything.

“He replied, ‘Bitch I have 1 million followers on Instagram…you should be begging for this dick,” she wrote, adding that he then proceeded to restrain her and raped her.

“I remember bits and pieces and I have constant flashbacks…my mental issues have been the worst ever and I suffer from major PTSD from it,” she continued.

The story is unconfirmed and we’re only publishing what the Twitter user, who lists her name as Philomena Sheahan, is alleging that Enzo did to her.

Her Twitter was very active during the time she said she was in the hospital. She also advertises a private Snapchat if you pay $40.

Basically a “random” Twitter account is accusing Enzo of raping her

Reactions run the gamut as one would expect 

(quotes used just to indicate it isn’t a “known” person

4 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

The only thing that might be true here is Enzo would definitely be the kind of guy who tries to get a blowjob by bragging about his Instagram numbers.

That part seemed very plausible.

• Haha 1

FWIW, when my nephew was on suicide watch he wasn't allowed internet access, but was later on after being moved from the psych ward to an actual facility.

Policies vary both from facility to facility and on individual basis for the patient.

1 minute ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Looks like Enzo has been suspended by WWE until the police investigates this further.

Which is the right response. If the investigation turns up nothing, you can make it up to him easily. If it turns up anything, you already have him off TV. 

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

FWIW, when my nephew was on suicide watch he wasn't allowed internet access, but was later on after being moved from the psych ward to an actual facility.

Policies vary both from facility to facility and on individual basis for the patient.

The other part that sticks out like a sore thumb is her exact activity on Twitter and YouTube. For Twitter at that time it was talking about partying, doing drugs, etc. On YouTube it has been the same, accusing others of rape, talking about the psych meds she on, etc.

My take is more that I feel bad for this person, whoever they are, because through the accusations towards multiple people (not just Enzo), confessions of using drugs, listing the meds they're on, and so on is what looks like a cry for help.

I would hope this person wasn't assaulted by Enzo or anyone else and if everyone else is in the clear then I hope she gets the help she needs.

3 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

So Cedric is walking out of The Royal Rumble as champion, Enzo or no Enzo. 

Not necessarily. Benoit being unavailable for Benoit vs Punk didn't land the strap on CM by default.

Speaking of indefinite suspensions while investigations and the law take their course, what's the latest on Rich Swann? Last I heard him and his wife patched things up. Anybody have anything beyond that? 

6 minutes ago, Mickie Zeidler said:

Brother you're giving Enzo more of a benefit of the doubt than THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY KNOW HIM. Take it down a notch

Take what down a notch? Maybe stop being such an antagonistic presence? Re-read what I said and you tell me what exactly needs to be taken down a notch. Hoping someone gets the help they need if they need it? Hoping that no one was assaulted? Pointing out the person's activity on Twitter and YouTube? I'm not sure how much more "down" that could get.

Anyway, I see where this Twitter person did go to the police the next day or that's what it sounds like. If that's the case then that's great. My only question then is that if she went to the police back in October and she submitted DNA then why was nothing said or mentioned until now?