DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

25 minutes ago, Captain Kronos said:

Thinking of ordering one of the Ronda shirts. 

Looks like they're pre-order right now. Do they do like amazon, and bill you when the order processes? Or when the order is placed?

I don't know this 100% but I'd guess when it processes. This is a comparable scenario on their website, although it doesn't specifically mention when charges occur:

3. An item I've ordered is on backorder. When will I get it?

If an item is on backorder, we will display the expected re-stock date, when known, in the item's description. As soon as the out-of-stock item is available, your order will be processed.

I'm laughing way, way too hard at the Flair KFC shirt.  It's so preposterous that I can't help but adore it.

And I can see my wife getting the Ronda shirt so we'll have to keep an eye out for when it's in stock.

On 1/23/2018 at 6:05 PM, Tromatagon said:

Trick or Treat Studios has posted their 2018 Catalog.  New WWE Merch included!

There's new Taker, Austin, Rock, Flair, and Andre masks coming out.  

You can also buy a full sized dead cousin Nubbins from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.

Worth it just to see how much Stone Cold looks like he's in the middle of taking the biggest shit of his entire life:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owdbsu2t5ego809/2018_TRICK_OR_TREAT_CATALOG_V2.pdf?dl=0

Jesus, Andre looks like the special needs kid from this past season of The Exorcist.