DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

20 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

People in the gay community wearing AJ vests would be great. 

And not for nothing, but wearing THAT vest in those particular colors would indicate your preferences. It's called "flagging" and it's an offshoot from the old Hanky Code. (Link is SFW)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

People in the gay community wearing AJ vests would be great. 

I'm not quite sure who else that vest would appeal to other than dudes with the initials AJ, and I feel like even that is a bit of a stretch. 

2 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

Sorry, but the only folks allowed to wear leather vests in the real world are crusty old metalheads and bikers

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

My friend, let me tell you about the gay community...

vUydRuQ.jpg

Guess what? There’s a new daddy in town. A discipline daddy!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

And not for nothing, but wearing THAT vest in those particular colors would indicate your preferences. It's called "flagging" and it's an offshoot from the old Hanky Code. (Link is SFW)

So, if I'm interpreting the Hanky Code right, AJ wants head?

• Like 1

There's something extremely visually unpleasant about seeing the two bended W's on the side of something that's supposed to be a square.  

Also, the E not being the same size as the W's...   

tenor.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

The Rusev Day t-shirt has finally fallen from the top spot of the best selling t-shirts on WWEShop.com. The shirt was consistently been the most popular shirt on the site since becoming available late last year. It is now at #3, behind the Elias “World Tour” shirt at #2 and the Elias “Walk With Elias” shirt.