DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

13 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I couldn't find it her name doesn't come up in the search either

Search for Io Shirai, it will come up.

If you search for Lo Shirai, it won't come up.

That's absolutely hilarious.  WWE does all they can to ruin every great design with their logo or some dumbshit somewhere, and they can't even own up to trying to cash in on what little support Hulk Hogan has left.  

Gotta be honest.  They have a Matt Hardy "Mower of Lawn" T-shirt on clearance for $4.  First shirt I've bought since probably the Attitude era.  And I'm only wearing it when I mow my lawn.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, sydneybrown said:

That's absolutely hilarious.  WWE does all they can to ruin every great design with their logo or some dumbshit somewhere, and they can't even own up to trying to cash in on what little support Hulk Hogan has left.  

Gotta be honest.  They have a Matt Hardy "Mower of Lawn" T-shirt on clearance for $4.  First shirt I've bought since probably the Attitude era.  And I'm only wearing it when I mow my lawn.  

If you wanted to go full Matt Hardy, your father-in-law would be mowing your lawn and preparing the lawn with fireworks for battle.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Wear it over a leather jacket and be Bullet Club Triple H

Isn't that basically Kenny? Won't put any one else over, holds the uppercard hostage by only wanting to work with his besties, isn't as good as he thinks he is...

• Like 4

On 11/3/2018 at 2:29 PM, mattdangerously said:

Isn't that basically Kenny? Won't put any one else over, holds the uppercard hostage by only wanting to work with his besties, isn't as good as he thinks he is...

Wooooooosh. Oh, man haha.

Someone needs to Tweet this at Meltzer. His head would explode and this would probably cause him to have a meltdown.