DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2017 - WEEK 17

RIPPA

Just now, S.K.o.S. said:

That Buffalo playoff game isn't in Buffalo, is it?  Because I would fully expect multiple fatalities in the parking lot.

They're last one in/the 6 seed so it's impossible for them to get a home playoff game at any point.

Fortunately for emergency room staff across upstate NY

7 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

They're last one in/the 6 seed so it's impossible for them to get a home playoff game at any point.

Fortunately for emergency room staff across upstate NY

Might just mean they'll have to send ambulances to a bunch of different backyards rather than one centralized location.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

Didn't one of you all have a bunch of money riding on the Bills winning 9 games? Boy that bet looked really good early this year, then REALLY BAD, then kind of maybe, then a win. 

I did a $125 bet on "over" 6 wins so I won that a few weeks ago. I thought it was a pretty safe one.

10 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The Bills are going to Jacksonville

Let's be honest.  The odds of that sentence being tied to a playoff game about 4 months was probably 75-1 if that.  Lots of AFC teams are thankful for the Ravens stupidity right now

Seriously the NFC Wild Card games are going to be great.  Hell they might be better than the divisional games given how awful the Eagles look and how unsure we are about the Vikings.

12 minutes ago, S.K.o.S. said:

Might just mean they'll have to send ambulances to a bunch of different backyards rather than one centralized location.

With it being in Duval you have the Bills Mafia meeting the craziness of Florida residents at same time! The tailgate before hand and afterwards are going to be insane. 

Poor Cleveland.  I felt really bad for Kizer but not badly enough to hope that the Brown's only win of the season would come at the expense of the Steelers.  Fuck that noise.

and LOL Ravens~!  FUK U JOE FLACCO~!

God, I hate it when the Giants are shitty.  My boo will force me to watch the entire first and second rounds of the fucking draft with her and I won't get any gaming in.