DVDVR Message Board

The LaVar Ball Memorial Off-Court Thread

Dolfan in NYC

49 minutes ago, Tabe said:

Miles Bridges has been arrested for felony domestic violence for beating up his wife, Mychelle Johnson. She put some pretty damning photos on her Instagram along with a video of her young son talking about her being attacked. 

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10040473-hornets-miles-bridges-arrested-on-felony-domestic-violence-charge.amp.html

Jesus.

(Also, in addition to apparently being a shit human being, what a dumbass. Getting this literally right before he's eligible to get paid.

• Like 3

Britney Griner's trial began today.  She faces up to 10 years in prison. 

In a move that basically everyone was predicting, Russian diplomats have essentially let it be known, she will be released in exchange for a Russian arms dealer who's currently in Federal prison. 

Brittney Griner pled guilty to drug smuggling in a Russian court today.  

She says she packed quickly and did not intend to break the law.   

As stated before, she can face up to 10 years in a Russian penal colony.  

• Sad 1

Felony charges have been filed against Miles Bridges. One felony count of injuring a child's parent and two felony counts of child abuse under circumstances or conditions likely to cause great bodily injury or death.

One: fuck him

Two: I remain stunned at how much of a dumbass he is, in addition to everything else. Millions of dollars flushed down the toilet.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2022 at 6:36 AM, RIPPA said:

Harrell pled this down to misdemeanor possession which will get expunged if he stays out of trouble for one year.

Good lawyers are worth their weight in not-going-to-prison.

e:

Edited by Zimbra
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Pretty much everybody that's not an NBA owner or Adam Silver is pretty pissed about how they handled the Sarver thing.

? Shocked, aghast, and appalled.

I'm sure no one could have imagined any REAL consequence for his vile actions.

He's a good man and he's deeply saddened by his previous actions which may have triggered some more sensitive people.

I mean Silver can't break NBA precedent can he?

What, who's Donald Sterling?

4 hours ago, Travis Sheldon said:

? Shocked, aghast, and appalled.

I'm sure no one could have imagined any REAL consequence for his vile actions.

He's a good man and he's deeply saddened by his previous actions which may have triggered some more sensitive people.

I mean Silver can't break NBA precedent can he?

What, who's Donald Sterling?

They didn't really take Sterling's team.  They told him that he couldn't run it any more and his wife was much more interested in billions of dollars than running a basketball team.  She, who is just as vile as he was, could have kept the team.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, supremebve said:

They didn't really take Sterling's team.  They told him that he couldn't run it any more and his wife was much more interested in billions of dollars than running a basketball team.  She, who is just as vile as he was, could have kept the team.  

Yeah. I'm glad they got him out of the association, but his "penalty" was selling the team for 167 times what he paid for it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

The Athletic's Shams Charania reports that Udoka is accused of engaging in "an improper intimate and consensual relationship with a female member of the team staff" in violation of the franchise's code of conduct. Further details of the alleged violation weren't immediately clear.