DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

2 hours ago, RolandTHTG said:

So Sid no showed a match due to the Trump travel ban.

What a startling killer of kayfabe. Clearly not from wherever he damn well pleases.

It's the holidays.   He's probably vacationing at Vader's White Castle of Fear

• Like 6

He’s a free agent and doesn’t wanna get injured prior to Spring Training. 

Man, now I wish Sid showed up earlier than his run with HBK in ‘95. I really wanna see him and Savage play home run derby in ‘94 at the charity game for The SummerSlam. 

• Like 4

On 12/29/2017 at 9:25 PM, PetrolCB said:

He’s a free agent and doesn’t wanna get injured prior to Spring Training. 

Man, now I wish Sid showed up earlier than his run with HBK in ‘95. I really wanna see him and Savage play home run derby in ‘94 at the charity game for The SummerSlam. 

I'm just bummed we never got to see Sid in MTV's Rock n' Jock Softball Jam with Dan Cortese. 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

It just amused me greatly to see that the show immediately following Raw on Monday when I went to autotune it is something called NFL Football Fanatic. I'm sure Vince is REAL happy about that...

Am I the only one that always get Modern Family re-runs tacked onto the end of their DVR recording of RAW? I've never even heard of NFL Football Fanatic.

2 minutes ago, Casey said:

Am I the only one that always get Modern Family re-runs tacked onto the end of their DVR recording of RAW? I've never even heard of NFL Football Fanatic.

It’s this new show where this guy moves to America and visits every team’s fan base. I’ve seen commercials for it but haven’t actually watched it. 

On 12/29/2017 at 5:45 PM, RolandTHTG said:

So Sid no showed a match due to the Trump travel ban.

What a startling killer of kayfabe. Clearly not from wherever he damn well pleases.

Just because you're from anywhere you damn well please doesn't mean you can go anywhere you damn well please.  It's like how the entire West Coast is legal for pot in about ten hours, but you can't take it across state lines.

3 hours ago, Wyld Samurai said:

I'm just bummed we never got to see Sid in MTV's Rock n' Jock Softball Jam with Dan Cortese. 

I was looking for The State's MTV Sports parody sketch, but couldn't find it. I loved The State. Those were good times in my early teens.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• RIPPA locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic