DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

30 minutes ago, Dog said:

Someone will have to tell him what an Omega ... and a NJPW ... is, first.

Well, they've worked with NJPW before, so that's not an issue.

"DAMN IT PAL, WHAT'S A KENNY OMEGA?"

"He's that flippy guy that really likes video games."

"WOODS?  DAMN IT, WHO TOLD XAVIER HE COULD GO TO JAPAN?"

"No Vince, the white flippy guy that likes video games."

"YOU MEAN STYLES?"

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

Meanwhile on the religious studies/DnD board, they're discussing Ric Flair's 30 for 30.

Could the man beat the man?

35 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Most people here doing just that with the Survivors Series card.

Plus, I was just doing vaudeville with Johnny at that point. No one actually wants to get in a hypothetical argument with me about whether or not we can have educated opinions on whether or not a match will be good before it happens. That's a darkest timeline message board discussion, and we're talking about liches here, so...

9 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

Well, they've worked with NJPW before, so that's not an issue.

"DAMN IT PAL, WHAT'S A KENNY OMEGA?"

"He's that flippy guy that really likes video games."

"WOODS?  DAMN IT, WHO TOLD XAVIER HE COULD GO TO JAPAN?"

"No Vince, the white flippy guy that likes video games."

"YOU MEAN STYLES?"

Nothing about AJ's attitude while playing video games suggests he gets any enjoyment out of it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Godfrey said:

Meanwhile on the religious studies/DnD board, they're discussing Ric Flair's 30 for 30.

Hey, if you wanna know about some good ass chicken joints, go hit up the TNA general thread.

• Like 2

I kind of want to see Jericho go on a late career "indie-ish" run of New Japan and the occasional ROH show. Just to see how he does and if he can hang with the new crop before they get to the show. There's matches I would like to see, Jericho vs Dalton just for the spectacle would be fun. if Jericho ends up in ROH we are gonna see Jericho vs Cody we just are. Jericho vs Jay Briscoe, Jericho vs Lethal, Jericho vs Silas Young all matches I wanna see.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

I kind of want to see Jericho go on a late career "indie-ish" run of New Japan and the occasional ROH show. Just to see how he does and if he can hang with the new crop before they get to the show. There's matches I would like to see, Jericho vs Dalton just for the spectacle would be fun. if Jericho ends up in ROH we are gonna see Jericho vs Cody we just are. Jericho vs Jay Briscoe, Jericho vs Lethal, Jericho vs Silas Young all matches I wanna see.

I would watch the hell out of him wrestling Dick Togo in Vietnam. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I would watch the hell out of him wrestling Dick Togo in Vietnam. 

Jericho vs Dick Togo would be cool. I'd like Togo to go on another U.S. mini tour again. Jericho vs Togo in PWG? I think the internet would explode.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Matt D said:

Could the man beat the man?

Are you trying to imply that Our Lord And Savior does not know a counter to the Figure Four Leglock?

18 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Becky Lynch has become the LuFisto of the WWE.

• Like 1