DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Can I just say Fandango and Breeze deserve all the props in the world for rebuilding their careers...

Dude's literally are over as all Hell and ridiculously entertaining. Fashion Files is pretty much my favourite serialised thing. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mattdangerously said:

Too bad they won't let them wrestle, too.

I kinda like the idea they're these guys who wrestle on TV infrequently but get feuds over in skits and have continuity. Like The Ascension were enemies turned friends, the Uso's begrudgingly accept them, and they're slow burn feuding with Harper and Rowen.

Plus Tye being ten and not eleven was amusing.

• Like 1

I was walking around the lake next door a little while ago and this man and his young kids were walking in front of me playing around and enjoying the evening.  One of the kids says it's nice out today to which the father responds, "Yes, it's GLORIOUS today!" and then starts singing Bobby Roode's theme song.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Matt788 said:

Well the LAW is gone and my week without Pollock,  Ting and Agnew is not the same. This sucks. What a travesty.

Didn't Pollock and Wai put out a podcast this week?

1 hour ago, HumanChessgame said:

I was walking around the lake next door a little while ago and this man and his young kids were walking in front of me playing around and enjoying the evening.  One of the kids says it's nice out today to which the father responds, "Yes, it's GLORIOUS today!" and then starts singing Bobby Roode's theme song.

Gloroius was the first song I listened to on my walk today, and I damn sure sang along with it. 

I would love to do karaoke to Glorious. I'm the king of drunk karaoke in Atlantic City.

3 hours ago, Matt788 said:

I think this is the last week. So when I say that my week won't be the same im just lamenting the loss of it prematurely I guess.

John and Wai said they'll continue podcasting. They just need to find a new home. They have great working relationships with both WON and MLW so I wouldn't be surprised if they landed at either of those places.

• Like 1

I really want back the five minutes I just spent listening to Meltzer and Alvarez discuss the HBK-Gargano "Ab Off" in NXT.  Never really thought I'd hear Meltzer go on about a guys abs like that.  I'm assuming they didn't realize how creepy the segment sounded, particularly when they turned their attention to Tino Sabbatelli's abs.  After that segment, I was kinda picturing a drunken Meltzer inviting Sabatelli up to his (Dave's) room.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Michael Sweetser said:

So much business in the front mean Schiavone will have a LOT of party in the rear.

It's "party in the back."

"party in the rear" is a very different kind of party.

I will note that I have managed to destroy this thread and it is still Nov. 1 for most of you. But, still, it had to be said.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4