DVDVR Message Board

YOUR NOW SDL POSTSHOW~! THREAD - Oct 24, 2017

RIPPA

Per WON

Following up on last night's Raw, tonight is another big night of WWE programming with the follow-up to the Raw vs. SmackDown angle.

Nothing has been said about a Raw invasion of SmackDown, similar to what happened last night, but it would seem inevitable.

Announced for tonight's show is the return of Shane McMahon, to confront Sami Zayn and possibly Kevin Owens. AJ Styles vs. Sunil Singh has been announced for SmackDown and, as was previously noted, Enzo Amore vs. Kalisto for the Cruiserweight title is set for 205 Live.

Other matches planned as of this morning were a five-way women's match to determine the captain of Team SmackDown, Baron Corbin vs. Sin Cara for the United States title in a follow-up of Sin Cara's upset countout win last week, The New Day & Usos as a tag team against Aiden English & Rusev (who are now going to be pushed as a regular tag team) & Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin.

Plus there is a report that Sami Zayn vs. Randy Orton and Bobby Roode vs. Dolph Ziggler will take place with winners getting spot on the Survivor Series team

Maybe Cara gets the U.S. Championship and we get Cara v Miz at SS? lol. 

Or get the belt of Baron put it on Cara then you can put it on Zayn without running a heel vs heel match between Corbin and Zayn. And Miz vs Corbin and Miz vs Zayn for the matter.

I think Mickie is going to beat Bliss on a Raw before SS. we all know Jinder vs Brock isn't changing. If it's Zayn vs Miz with Owens in Zayns corner tossing the Miztourage into steel steps and ringside and the like those two are going to be faces. And that wouldn't serve the story they are going with on SmackDown. Best bet is probably Miz vs Sin Cara actually. 

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I love Sami obnoxiously skanking in Shane's face. The only way it could have been better is Sami taking a drag from a clove cigarette and blowing it in Shane's face.

It paid off quite well when Orton was cradling Zayn's big dump stupid face while waiting to RKO him.  It was like a fantastic little morality play in two gifs.

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I love Sami obnoxiously skanking in Shane's face. The only way it could have been better is Sami taking a drag from a clove cigarette and blowing it in Shane's face.

I've met that guy at a lot of shows. Hell, I might have even been that guy at some point in my late teens.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Matt788 said:

Djarum Black is the perfect choice for late 90's smokers who want to smell like a baked Christmas ham all year long.

I like Djarum Special.

Fashion Dogs started off good, but took a disturbing turn with Ellsworth's dirty underwear. 

I'm enjoying the Bludgeon Brothers promos. Smackdown has enough teams to have itself pretty deep division.

10 hours ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Sami's dancing plus his dad body are the most heelish things in wrestling.

And Holy Fuck that hat and the happy time ska music entrance theme and the red hair and beard. 

It is like the father of one of Molly Ringwald's characters from a mid 80's John Hughes movie became a pro wrestler.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, caley said:

I'm only 23 minutes into the show, right now, but nothing is going to top 

COLE: "This match is presented to you by Jolly Ranchers: Keep on Sucking!"

USO: ...What?

That reminded me of Triple H's response to JR asking him if he was bilingual after watching Chyna speaking Spanish with the Spanish announcers during King of the Ring 1998.

JR--You're not bilingual?
HHH--There's a lot of bi things I am but lingual isn't one of them (looooooong pause). Hey wait a minute, did I just mean to say that?
JR--I don't think you did but be that as it may, we're live.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

All I caught on Universo was Sami/Orton but it was a surprisingly fun little TV match. Maybe that's just because I haven't seen a full WWE match in months, I dunno. Punchable Sami is a good Sami, and the foule was nice. Randall corpsing was fantastic. SEND FOR THE MAN~!

Well, I also caught the end of the ladies' clusterfuck and boy they were stiffing each other for a minute there. Except for Becky, who realized she whiffed and immediately played to the crowd to cover it up. And this Bludgeon Brothers thing -- please don't tell me they're actually going out there with Spirit of Halloween mallets...