DVDVR Message Board

OCT 2017 WRESTLING JIBBER JABBER

RIPPA

Per Meltzer - Reigns is still not cleared and definitely won't be on Europe tour. Hope is he will be ready when RAW is back in the states.

Nia and Bray will both be on Europe tour. They also might be on RAW too.

Bo Dallas is still being evaluated 

Survivor Series teams, supposedly:

Spoiler

RAW: Kurt Angle (captain), Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe, Finn Balor & Braun Strowman

Smackdown: Shane McMahon (captain) Shinsuke Nakamura, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode & Randy Orton

1 hour ago, Casey said:

Survivor Series teams, supposedly:

Hide contents

RAW: Kurt Angle (captain), Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe, Finn Balor & Braun Strowman

Smackdown: Shane McMahon (captain) Shinsuke Nakamura, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode & Randy Orton

Spoiler

So New Day isn't making this card? Gross. 

1 minute ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:
  Hide contents

So New Day isn't making this card? Gross. 

Spoiler

Well, if the US and IC champs are facing each other, so are the Womens champions, and the Universal/Heavyweight champions.... then I would imagine the Tag Team champions would too. Notice Rollins/Ambrose aren't in that match.

Anthem/The Fight Network announced that Live Audio Wrestling is going on hiatus, and it looks like when it comes back, it will be without John Pollock and Jason Agnew, who both seem to be done with the comany.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Michael Sweetser said:

Will that Series match have another great spot like Shane getting the double thumbs down Tombstone that made it into WWE games for the next decade, or another bad spot like Shane getting concussed to next Tuesday by a spear?

Both. But it’s an actual spear, with a dull end of course. I mean, you don’t wanna hurt the guy. 

1 hour ago, Dewar said:

Anthem/The Fight Network announced that Live Audio Wrestling is going on hiatus, and it looks like when it comes back, it will be without John Pollock and Jason Agnew, who both seem to be done with the comany.

Apparently all of the LAW guys are done, which sucks. According to WON, it's because Anthem has sunk all it's money into TNA. I swear, TNA is like a Steven King novel where anybody that touches that thing business wise gets some type of disgusting illness that eventually ruins them, but yet cannot be killed.  

• Haha 2

I think if you're anthem, it's time to bite the bullet and call up Vince. See what you can get for it.

I don't want Impact to die, I'm honestly enjoying the show quite a bit lately, but it's dragging their entire network down.

Do the people who complain about that Lio no sell spot realize that the entire point of the spot was to get that reaction? It was essentially a form of trolling and everyone took the bait.

7 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Do the people who complain about that Lio no sell spot realize that the entire point of the spot was to get that reaction? It was essentially a form of trolling and everyone took the bait.

Does it matter? I get sick of people saying "oh they were trolling" as if that makes something less stupid. "Hey guys I trolled the bank when I robbed it." followed by "I totally trolled the cops by getting arrested. They took the bait." 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Victator said:

Does it matter? I get sick of people saying "oh they were trolling" as if that makes something less stupid. "Hey guys I trolled the bank when I robbed it." followed by "I totally trolled the cops by getting arrested. They took the bait." 

You just compared a spot in a wrestling match to robbing a bank and getting arrested. I don't even know what to say.

38 minutes ago, sabremike said:

You just compared a spot in a wrestling match to robbing a bank and getting arrested. I don't even know what to say.

Maybe use common sense to understand I was using hyperbole to illustrate a point. Or don't I can't make you yet. 

2 hours ago, Victator said:

2 hours ago, sabremike said:

1 hour ago, Victator said:

Maybe use common sense to understand I was using hyperbole to illustrate a point. Or don't I can't make you yet. 

"It's just a prank, bro!"

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Victator said:

12 hours ago, sabremike said:

And lets be honest. It's not like he committed a serious crime against wrestling. He was doing something silly in front of a few hundred people. I've spent the last decade watching Nattie have no idea how to setup the sharpshooter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely gutted to hear about the LAW. They just celebrated their 20th anniversary this year. I'm a huge fan of all their podcast content, my daily bus ride to and from work is going to be less entertaining now. Hopefully they all manage to find new work soon. Especially John Pollock who has a new born baby to provide for. Impact collateral damage is the worst.

• Thanks 1