DVDVR Message Board

OCT 2017 WRESTLING JIBBER JABBER

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Victator said:

Did you see the video, she mouthed off to him first. Just shut up. 

Lol you’re not serious. Are you?

She “mouthed off”? What did she say? What could she possibly say to justify that lardass waddling out of his car, sticking his fat head in the window and yelling obscenities?

And its not just that example. He’s deserved an ass kicking for years and anyone who defends him obviously has an agenda.

As for Santino...he doesn’t need to “try that shit” on someone else because someone else isn’t the one that can’t shut his mouth about him...that’s Cornette. And we saw exactly how much balls he has when he’s actually in front of someone’s face. Ten bucks says he wouldn’t even do anything to Russo.

The guy is a hothead with a big mouth who’s been booted out of every company he’s worked for because he has zero self control. Any attempt to paint him in the right in this situation is laughable and should be dismissed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, sabremike said:

So do I have this right: Corny talked shit about Santino, when they met Santino called him out on it, then Corny freaked out?

He complained that he was being “harassed”, then when security got between them he went back into tough guy mode and threatened to slap Santino again....Santino said do it and Cornette walked off yelling obscenities.

I would cancel the Network for a year and give that money to whoever books Cornette/Santino in a shoot match. Cornette is like the Gene Simmons of wrestling, constantly bitching about the way things are today and wish it would be like the "good ol' days". I'm very surprised he's not a Trump supporter, given the way he wishes it was 1986 again.

His anti trump rants are the only redeemable thing about him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thibs said:

She “mouthed off”? What did she say? What could she possibly say to justify that lardass waddling out of his car, sticking his fat head in the window and yelling obscenities?

Well first they were left in the car nearly an hour waiting. Get up to the window say they did not start on the food thinking it was a joke. Now I think most people would be pretty damn hot at this point, anybody who says otherwise is a liar. Cornette says to the driver something to the effect of "What the fuck is this?" Clerk says "You talk like that, I'll see you get nothing." or something close to that. Then Cornette gets out and cusses her. I would not handle it like that, but I understand. 

I had heard about this thing for years and thought it sounded horrible. Then I saw it a few months ago and was very underwhelmed.  

1 minute ago, Thibs said:

He complained that he was being “harassed”, then when security got between them he went back into tough guy mode and threatened to slap Santino again....Santino said do it and Cornette walked off yelling obscenities.

He was trying to walk away from the situation. When you shake hands with someone that should be the end of it. That is just basic shit your father teaches you. That is leaving out that Cornette is an old man with bad knees. If Santino had just walked up to him and cussed him out, I could understand that. But feigning you are wanting to make peace and then attack, that is being a punk. 

And by try that on someone else, I mean on someone that can fight him. Cornette was not exactly being a weeping willow before security showed up. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Victator said:

Well first they were left in the car nearly an hour waiting. Get up to the window say they did not start on the food thinking it was a joke. Now I think most people would be pretty damn hot at this point, anybody who says otherwise is a liar. Cornette says to the driver something to the effect of "What the fuck is this?" Clerk says "You talk like that, I'll see you get nothing." or something close to that. Then Cornette gets out and cusses her. I would not handle it like that, but I understand. 

I had heard about this thing for years and thought it sounded horrible. Then I saw it a few months ago and was very underwhelmed.  

Most rationale reasonable people would drive away and go to another drive thru.

Cornette started cussing, she told him to stop or he’s not getting anything and he flipped out and got out to the car. You’re free to think its okay to do that but most reasonable people don’t. Would you care to repeat exactly what he called her when he stuck his head into the window? You think that’s perfectly reasonable as well?

He was trying to walk away from the situation. When you shake hands with someone that should be the end of it. That is just basic shit your father teaches you. That is leaving out that Cornette is an old man with bad knees. If Santino had just walked up to him and cussed him out, I could understand that. But feigning you are wanting to make peace and then attack, that is being a punk. 

And by try that on someone else, I mean on someone that can fight him. Cornette was not exactly being a weeping willow before security showed up. 

So let me get this straight....Cornette has berated this guy Santino for years upon years. A guy who everyone knows can break Cornette into two pieces with a snap of a finger. This is in addition to countless other examples of Cornette’s big mouth. Now when they get face to face, you want us to have sympathy for him because he’s an old man with bad knees?

Now that he gets face to face, he’s trying to “walk away”. 

And then THE MINUTE security gets between him, he turns into a tough guy again and threatens to slap Santino again.  Santino says do it and of course Cornette won’t do anything. 

Just stop defending the indefensible. Everyone knows what Cornette is. 

In the words of jay z, “you know the type...loud as a motor bike, wouldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight”. Cornette’s the type.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Thibs said:

Cornette started cussing, she told him to stop or he’s not getting anything and he flipped out and go out to the car.

He was speaking to someone in his car complaining, she spoke out of turn acting as if it was her own family business. She should have apologized and prepared the order. I would have told her to go fuck herself and you would too if you are being honest with yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Thibs said:

Would you care to repeat exactly what he called her when he stuck his head into the window? You think that’s perfectly reasonable as well?

Something something motherfucker, fat bitch. Maybe a heavy C word. Not reasonable but understandable after being on the road all night and left to wait an hour, 

4 minutes ago, Thibs said:

Most rationale reasonable people would drive away and go to another drive thru.

It was on the highway and a good ways from another place. Now its important to note people are not reason and rationale. People are dominated by emotion. 

Now for the rest of your nonsense. 

7 minutes ago, Thibs said:

So let me get this straight....Cornette has berated this guy Santino for year upon years. A guy who everyone knows can break Cornette into two pieces with a snap of a finger. This is in addition to countless other examples of Cornette’s big mouth. Now when they get face to face, you want us to have sympathy for him because he’s an old man with bad knees?

Well first I don't think Santino is shit. 

I don't give a shit if you or any other half wits have sympathy for anyone. I'm saying trying to pick a physical fight with an old man does not make Santino tough. If Santino had went over there and cussed him out, I could respect that. But going and shaking someones hand and feigning wanting to make peace then pulling shit makes him a punk. There is no way around that. When he asked for an apology, Cornette told him to fuck off. 

Now lets suppose instead of Jim Cornette, it was Tammy Sytch. Would you still be defending him?

13 minutes ago, Thibs said:

Now that he gets face to face, he’s trying it “walk away”. 

Its funny you are trying to act as if he was cowering before security got there. 

15 minutes ago, Thibs said:

Just stop defending the indefensible. Everyone knows what Cornette is. 

You mean awesome and one of the all time greats?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He was speaking to someone in his car complaining, she spoke out of turn acting as if it was her own family business. She should have apologized and prepared the order. I would have told her to go fuck herself and you would too if you are being honest with yourself.

He said to her “we already thought you’d have it fixed by now, god damn”. And then someone else asked her if she thought this was a “fucking comedy bus”. Go watch the video because you don’t know what you’re talking about. 

It was on the highway and a good ways from another place. Now its important to note people are not reason and rationale. People are dominated by emotion. 

Now for the rest of your nonsense. 

Most people aren’t psychos. Cornette isn’t most people and from the sound of it you’re not either. 

Well first I don't think Santino is shit. 

I don't give a shit if you or any other half wits have sympathy for anyone. I'm saying trying to pick a physical fight with an old man does not make Santino tough. If Santino had went over there and cussed him out, I could respect that. But going and shaking someones hand and feigning wanting to make peace then pulling shit makes him a punk. There is no way around that. When he asked for an apology, Cornette told him to fuck off. 

Now lets suppose instead of Jim Cornette, it was Tammy Sytch. Would you still be defending him?

Umm yeah, he’s like a judo and martial arts expert and coach so what you think isn’t really relavent.

Why are you trying to pretend that any of this is Santino’s fault to begin with when it was Cornette that started the whole thing, got himself fired from WWE because of it and had continued to perpetuate it for 12 years? And when he got the chance to do something he obviously didn’t because we all know what the end result would have been. 

If if it was Tammy sytch, you’d probably be the one defending it since you seem perfectly fine with men get confrontational with women.

Then again, Cornette isn’t really a man. He’s  a deranged big mouth with clear mental problems who’s super brave behind a microphone but won’t actually do anything when face to face with someone. Unless you work the fast food drive thru and you’re a woman, then watch out.

The only thing he’s great at is getting himself fired from everywhere he’s been. 

Was Cornette running Smokey Mountain Wrestling at the time of that drive-thru incident? The woman working the window probably made more that night than he did all month, so let's give Corny some slack, okay? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A couple of my favorite signs (if you are over 10 years of age and 80 IQ, you have no reason to hold a sign): 

IVAN KOLOFF: RUSSIAN RETART

Sting is a STUPID world champion (I got a picture with this kid, he was a genius)

Big Van Vader how do you fit on the toilet? (w/the words getting smaller and trailing off because of poor planning)

- this is my "gee, Aunt Karen, what did you do differently to the stuffing this year, it sure is moist" Thanksgiving post because the adults won't stop fighting about stuff.

RAF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Thibs said:

She’s probably lasted longer at that Dairy Queen than Corny has at in any wrestling company. 

Who goes to a goddamn Dairy Queen and actually eats anything other than their ice cream? Fucking savages, I tell ya.

• Haha 1

Granted it's been like, 2 or 3 years since I had anything from Dairy Queen that wasn't a Blizzard, but when I did, it was pretty fucking bad. Maybe their hamburgers are better than the chicken basket I ordered, though.

By far the best place to get drive-thru ice cream, though. Damnit, thanks guys, now I really want a Blizzard.

6 minutes ago, Casey said:

Well maybe Tennessee just sucks then.

I heard all the girls from Tennessee are 10’s. 

Speaking of idiots who need to have their mouth closed...anyone see the twitter exchange between Josh Barnett and Bischoff?

I don't really agree that it's Jim's fault Santino wouldn't leave him alone and let him walk away. He didn't have to apologize. Sure enough time has passed that it should be water under the bridge and most people would just apologize and get it out of the way but one is not obligated. I think after Cornette refused, Santino should have just walked away. Yeah Corny has said some shitty things about him but has it really effected him? His dojo/wrestling school is doing fine and the indy he runs usually sells out every show. He still sells merch and makes appearances, he's got a gig on Aftermath on Sportsnet 1. Wanting an apology is fine but you don't get it, move on, the person you want the apology from is clearly a prick and not worth dealing with anymore. To me Santino came across as the type who'd shove a camera in someone's face and provoke provoke provoke and immediately cry victim when the person responds. I feel like he knew he could push Jim's buttons and use Jim's reputation and temper against him. It's Cornette fault for causing that to be the perception of him but Santino didn't have to do that. Both guys were in the wrong which seems to be the case with most wrestling beefs. Just my 2 cents after seeing more of the story.

Tom Servo: "Mister Mistie-Meaner? That's what you get when you rob a Dairy Queen, right?"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GodzillaPerez said:

I don't really agree that it's Jim's fault Santino wouldn't leave him alone and let him walk away. He didn't have to apologize. Sure enough time has passed that it should be water under the bridge and most people would just apologize and get it out of the way but one is not obligated. I think after Cornette refused, Santino should have just walked away. Yeah Corny has said some shitty things about him but has it really effected him? His dojo/wrestling school is doing fine and the indy he runs usually sells out every show. He still sells merch and makes appearances, he's got a gig on Aftermath on Sportsnet 1. Wanting an apology is fine but you don't get it, move on, the person you want the apology from is clearly a prick and not worth dealing with anymore. To me Santino came across as the type who'd shove a camera in someone's face and provoke provoke provoke and immediately cry victim when the person responds. I feel like he knew he could push Jim's buttons and use Jim's reputation and temper against him. It's Cornette fault for causing that to be the perception of him but Santino didn't have to do that. Both guys were in the wrong which seems to be the case with most wrestling beefs. Just my 2 cents after seeing more of the story.

Tom Servo: "Mister Mistie-Meaner? That's what you get when you rob a Dairy Queen, right?"

You have it backwards. Cornette is the one that’s provoked provoked and provoked. For 12 yrs.

He finally got confronted and immediately began complaining that he was being “harassed”.

Not immediately. He shook Santino's hand which I think shows he was willing to let things die (or he was just being nice in public only to trash him later in shoots and podcasts, I don't know). Only after being pressed for an apology he didn't have to give and not being allowed to leave by someone who could easily kick his ass did he claim harassment. If he started screaming at Santino as soon as he approached him then he'd deserve everything he's getting but apparently he didn't. Yeah he started playing it up when cops and security arrived but he's a worker with a bad temper. Not excusing it but it's what he is. Cornette never went after him in public (to my knowledge), just in shoots and podcasts because he knows his audience expects him to go after the usual suspects. Not saying it's right but after the handshake, that's it, it's over. You're not getting an apology, just let the guy leave and then trash him in shoots and podcasts. The public is already on your side so why get in a position to make yourself look bad?

• Like 2