DVDVR Message Board

HELL IN A CELL 2017 (10/08/17)

RIPPA

I'm hoping that Erik Rowan and Luke Harper are not revealed as the Fashion Police's attackers. I'd rather have it be the Authors of Pain. Have the Authors feud with The Fashion Police for a few weeks and then have them move on two the returning Rowan and Harper and give us some hoss fights.

44 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I posted the video in the SDL thread but it looks like they are setting up a Hype Bros vs Gable/Benjamin match so that has kickoff match all over it

I watched that video. Gable and Benjamin are picking up the win on the Kickoff and Mojo is turning on Zack. Atleast thats my prediction.

13 minutes ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

I wish we were getting AJ/Rusev instead, but I don't believe I've seen Rusev wrestle live before, so I'll take it. Wish Becky was on the show too. Otherwise, card looks about as good as could be expected.

God - I totally forgot the rest of the women weren't on the card.

Since the split - they have never had a SDL PPV were only two women wrestled. So maybe they will make a random 6 man tag for the kickoff show.

40 minutes ago, Casey said:

How are they not pushing the fact that this month is the 20th anniversary of the debut of the Hell in a Cell match? Feels like that should be a much bigger deal.

They don't want people remembering better shows.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

The Fashion Police should be Shinsuke's backup against the Singh Brothers.  Then Jinder can face off against Tyler and Dango. And, I dunno.  Maybe some fun tags with the Fashion Police against the Singhs?  Someone finally calls out Randy for not wearing pants?  We actually see Shinsuke paint something?  We start moving towards having AJ vs. Shinsuke in a WWE ring? 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Casey said:

How are they not pushing the fact that this month is the 20th anniversary of the debut of the Hell in a Cell match? Feels like that should be a much bigger deal.

What is weird is that they put up a couple of things yesterday that were all 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF KANE'S DEBUT!!!!!

I mean I guess that is one way to acknowledge the match

So we already know that one of the Hell in the Cell matches will have most of it action outside the cage (Owens vs Shane).   You think the Road Dogg is spending hours trying to figure out how to make the New Day/Uso match into some "what is the purpose of the damn cage"  finish

It is really going to be interesting to see how they handle Nakamura after losing tonight to Jinder again.   I mean you would think with all the racist build up to the match they would make a title change but again the India tour is still a couple months away

36 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So we already know that one of the Hell in the Cell matches will have most of it action outside the cage (Owens vs Shane).   You think the Road Dogg is spending hours trying to figure out how to make the New Day/Uso match into some "what is the purpose of the damn cage"  finish

It is really going to be interesting to see how they handle Nakamura after losing tonight to Jinder again.   I mean you would think with all the racist build up to the match they would make a title change but again the India tour is still a couple months away

If it's months away, why not have him lose now and win it back before the tour starts?