DVDVR Message Board

MAE YOUNG CLASSIC - EPISODE 4

RIPPA

Just now, Jamal said:

I agree that she comes off a little heelish, especially in her promo after defeating Taynara and her "Judy throws"

She doesn't come off as unlikeable, but she has a subtle hint of "I'm better looking, a better wrestler, and I'm not afraid to rub it in your face," in her personality.  She's the girl who you play air hockey with, but she's way more competitive than you thought.  You guys start talking a little shit, and she says some shit that is kind of a low blow, but not really.  You look at her with a "What the fuck" look, and she just smirks at you.  It isn't something that would make you dislike her, but it is definitely something that makes to stop and think about whether or not she's an asshole.  The fact that she looks like a pin up model is why it works.  She knows that she's attractive, and is fully aware of how people think of her because she's attractive.  She kind of resents people who think she's just a pretty face, so shes a super overachiever.  She strikes me as the type of woman who will keep pushing your buttons just to see if you'll stand up to her, and won't respect you if you don't.  

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Beech27 said:

She's toured with Stardom this year, though I don't think especially high up the card, and she isn't part of the 5* Grand Prix. 

She made the finals of last year's tournament. She was the worst worker there. She was so much better this this year.

• Like 2

Finally watched 1.04 and aside from the main, this show actively sucked. It blows my mind that a wrestler like Nicole Matthews was there for the tapings and not used in the tournament when a lot of inept wrestlers (not judging them on being female, but simply as workers), stunk up the first round of this tournament in a big way.