DVDVR Message Board

[SPOILERS] NXT TV TAPINGS (062317) - For Air the Next 4 Weeks

RIPPA

Realized I haven't posted these yet.

They again taped out of order - well at least the Asuka/Nikki Cross match was as it was taped last but is airing this week

Spoiler boxes due to size of spoilers

From PWI

Spoiler

Here are full spoiler results from NXT TV at Full Sail University on 6/23/17

Mae Young Classic Qualifier: Bianca Belair (NXT developmental talent Bianca Blair) def. Aliyah (Its unclear if this is a dark match or will air on tv at some point)

Week 1

- Velveteen Dream def. Ho Ho Lun

-Oney Lorcan vs. Hideo Itami goes less than a minute before being called off after Oney busts Hideo's nose open. 

- Mae Young Classic Qualifying Match: Vanessa Borne (NXT talent Danielle Kamela) def. Jayme Hachey (Independent talent Jayme Jameson)

- Johnny Gargano comes out to the DIY music. He says he's missed the ring and the fans. He never saw Ciampa's betrayal, someone he would take a bullet for. He says he's now focused on the future. He wants to be on Takeover Brooklyn

- Hideo Itami def. Oney Lorcan. (Hideo calls for Lorcan to come out and the two fight for several minutes before Hideo hits a GTS)

Post match: Hideo asks for Kassius Ohno to come out. As they are talking, Nikki Cross comes out to distract them while Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain attack. Wolfe says Eric Young is off working on his master plan, but the first note is played by Nikki Cross tonight.

- No Way Jose def. Cezar Bononi. 

Post match: Andrade Almas comes out with Thea Trinidad. Almas beats Bononi down. Jose makes the save, but Almas runs off.

- NXT Women's Championship Last Woman Standing Match: Asuka (c) def. Nikki Cross (This was the last match taped tonight)

NOTE: From here the order gets real tricky and I can't tell what will air in the correct sequence for the next few weeks. These are the results in the order filmed. Thank you.

- Ember Moon def. Ruby Riot 

- NXT Championship: Bobby Roode (c) def. Roderick Strong. Strong thought he had won the title, but Bobby Roode had his foot under the rope. The ref counted three, but restarted the match. 

- Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe def. Kassius Ohno and Hideo Itami 

- Oney Lorcan def. Danny Burch

- Aleister Black def. Bobby Fish 

- NXT Tag Team Championship: The Authors of Pain (c) def. Heavy Machinery 

Post match: Sanity (minus Eric Young) comes out to the stage to confront AOP.. Book pages fall from the sky. Wolfe starts eating them.

Dark match: Jeet Rama def. Johnny Vandal 

- #1 Contenders Match: Drew McIntyre def. Killian Dain

Notes:

- Nikki Cross has her own remixed Sanity theme for her entrance. 

- Alexander Wolfe noted Eric Young was off working on a "master plan". Young did not appear during the tapings.

- Kennadi Brink got a standing ovation at the beginning of the tapings for her Full Sail debut as a referee. 

- Mauro Ranallo also got a huge reaction for his debut and was introduced by Triple H.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have word on Eric Young? Not fussed one way or the other. Just curious.

Also, fuck me. I knew McIntyre was the likely top contender for SummerSlam weekend, and he is a fantastic talent. But after the build for Strong, I'm somewhat letdown. Hopefully it plays better on TV.

4 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Anyone have word on Eric Young? Not fussed one way or the other. Just curious.

He missed the taping me due to a death in his family.  Don't think there's more to it than that.