DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

The funny thing is, I could see that matchup working a lot better than Balor vs Brock. 

Neville is stronger and faster than Finn. He's also meaner. From a psychology standpoint, Neville could focus on a high tempo to wear down the encumbered and aging Lesnar. Utilize his hornet like speed for flying attacks and quick leg strikes. 

It's be a fun match.

• Like 1

I'm assuming that bit for Neville is mostly kayfabe and approved by management.  I'd be interested in the match, but they'd book it

10 minutes ago, MoeCristyV.1.6 said:

Suplex, Suplex, Suplex, F5, Fin.

20 minutes ago, Wyld Samurai said:

The funny thing is, I could see that matchup working a lot better than Balor vs Brock. 

Neville is stronger and faster than Finn. He's also meaner. From a psychology standpoint, Neville could focus on a high tempo to wear down the encumbered and aging Lesnar. Utilize his hornet like speed for flying attacks and quick leg strikes. 

True, but Balor doesn't look be juicing so heavily his kidneys are going to explode in ten years.  Advantage; Balor.

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

017_reneeyoungwwe--de25960fff20993711e6e

Lunatic Fringe.

This is the weird couple you meet road tripping through the south that will flirt with you, sell you some loose, unmarked pills, and siphon your gas in the middle of the night.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Time for a wwe films remake of Kalifornia.

They'd need to replace the city names. Dew Cove, Nevada becomes Youngstown, Ohio, for example.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Godfrey said:

This is the weird couple you meet road tripping through the south that will flirt with you, sell you some loose, unmarked pills, and siphon your gas in the middle of the night.

How often do you figure Renee has to apologize for Dean's behavior when they're out in public together?

• Like 1

"It's the Rings of Saturn!" - Corey Graves

"No, it isn't, it's the Nagata Lock III, you philistine!" - me screaming at the TV
"Now, now, take your brain medicine, sir. " - Nurse
"Yes, mum." - Me

• Like 7

Ask Lil' Naitch how that went. Note, if there really was a Grandfather clock in that box, Miz would have broken himself really badly, those things are rather sturdy.

• Like 2