DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Cinematic Universe - 2019 and Beyond

Uh, okay? 4chan had accurate leaks regarding Infinity War a week (probably less) before it came out. It's where I originally saw a screenshot of Peter turning to dust. Just because you don't like 4chan or whatever doesn't mean they don't have correct information sometimes.

1.  Fuck Spoilers
  2. Fuck 4Chan
  3. Fuck Reddit

I don't want correct information, I don't want false information. I want to be told the story of Avengers Endgame by Joe & Anthony Russo, not some neo-fascist messaging service.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, AxB said:
  1.  Fuck Spoilers
  2. Fuck 4Chan
  3. Fuck Reddit

I don't want correct information, I don't want false information. I want to be told the story of Avengers Endgame by Joe & Anthony Russo, not some neo-fascist messaging service.

I can't fucking roll my eyes hard enough at this.

27 minutes ago, Craig H said:

1) Please stop mentioning shit like 4chan and 8chan on here.

2) Cinemark's website and app have been borked all day. I'm hoping they get their shit figured out soon.

Head over to Fandango.  I usually buy through Cinemark but I can't get on so I went to Fandango and ordered for the same theater.  It was hell trying to get tickets but finally got some for Saturday night the 27th.  

What AxB said. 4chan and 8chan are both havens for degenerates, shitheads, racists, pedophiles, and more. I don't give a motherfuck how accurate their spoilers are. Just knowing how much you frequent there tells me enough about you and the less of ANY bullshit from either of those sites the better.

I finally got a chance to see Captain Marvel and I loved it.  I thought her aerial combat sequences at the end were probably the best I've seen of that sort of thing. 

Our cinema is down to a few showings per day but judging by the number of people there today its still got some legs.  For an eleven AM Sunday show there were about thirty people in, mostly adults.

So, Captain Marvel's arrival on Earth/all of the Avengers HQ stuff with Rhodes, Banner, Cap, Natasha, etc. are all at the very beginning of the film, and that scene leads into the title stinger based on musical cues (unless they faked that). After the Endgame title frame, we go to space with Tony and Nebula and the stuff we've seen from the trailer?

1 hour ago, Casey said:

So, Captain Marvel's arrival on Earth/all of the Avengers HQ stuff with Rhodes, Banner, Cap, Natasha, etc. are all at the very beginning of the film, and that scene leads into the title stinger based on musical cues (unless they faked that). After the Endgame title frame, we go to space with Tony and Nebula and the stuff we've seen from the trailer?

I dunno. What does 4chan and 8chan have to say about it?

1 hour ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Should I be outraged at you for mentioning those dens of sin and inequity? 

GASP!

BTW, I'm just busting Casey's chops on this one. I thought it was a decent enough callback.

Edited by Craig H

From a guardian article about spoiler culture

Robert Downey Jr told Jimmy Kimmel that he was involved in writing fake scenes, while Tom Holland was given a script full of fake scenes due to his apparent propensity to give away plot twists during interviews. (Holland was so untrusted that it was recently revealed he wasn’t even told which character he was fighting in a CGI sequence.) The fear of spoilers carried on beyond production, too; critics at the early screenings were told, “Thanos demands your silence”, a message which became a core part of the social media campaign.

“We can’t trust anybody – least of all Tom Holland – with the truth,” the film’s director, Joe Russo, told Games Radar..