DVDVR Message Board

NXT MAY 2017 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

The woman with Lana is Mary Kate (the former Rosie Lottalove)

Q60mPU.jpg

(She lost over 100 lbs since being Rosie Lottalove)

Victoria Gonzalez is indeed someone else and the daughter of Rudy Boy Gonzalez

She was announced in the same NXT "class" as Roderick Strong, Tommy End and Big Damo

022_PC_10192016sm_0186--e7509296340598b9

dv0902.jpg

Aloisia (or at least that was her terrible name on NXT) supposedly was being trained by Brian Kendrick in the last year or two for a return to wrestling but I am guessing that went nowhere

• Like 2

So NXT is setting up to have some hoss tag teams feud and now possibly a hoss women's feud at some point (because there's 0% chance they show restraint and don't have the two giant women fight each other). Who knew NXT would become a hoss territory?

14 hours ago, RIPPA said:

The woman with Lana is Mary Kate (the former Rosie Lottalove)

Q60mPU.jpg

(She lost over 100 lbs since being Rosie Lottalove)

Victoria Gonzalez is indeed someone else and the daughter of Rudy Boy Gonzalez

She was announced in the same NXT "class" as Roderick Strong, Tommy End and Big Damo

022_PC_10192016sm_0186--e7509296340598b9

I'm not the only one who thinks they look like sisters?

Thanks for the 411, I was thinking why would Rosie Lottalove get rid of that swank arse Amazonian gear of hers.

On 5/8/2017 at 10:35 AM, RIPPA said:

dv0902.jpg

Aloisia (or at least that was her terrible name on NXT) supposedly was being trained by Brian Kendrick in the last year or two for a return to wrestling but I am guessing that went nowhere

Is that photoshopped or is she a tall woman standing next to really short women?

isis-and-rosita-021012.jpg

Here she is with Thea Trindad

She apparently is now in the Guinness Book of World Records for Tallest Actress in a Leading Role (since was in a spoof of the Hunger Games per IMDB)

On 5/8/2017 at 7:35 AM, RIPPA said:

dv0902.jpg

What happened to her the first time around? Wasn't it something about some nude photo shoot she did came to light?

Well to be fair - even if it is a work - she HAS missed time so she has been "out"

And why I wouldn't put it past them to do it as a work - it is really rare though that the WWE would actually promote a match (including the marketing materials) and then take someone out for a "worked" injury. Especially for NXT.

Especially when the cause of the injury/"injury" was nearly killing oneself on a dive

6 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Well to be fair - even if it is a work - she HAS missed time so she has been "out"

And why I wouldn't put it past them to do it as a work - it is really rare though that the WWE would actually promote a match (including the marketing materials) and then take someone out for a "worked" injury. Especially for NXT.

Especially when the cause of the injury/"injury" was nearly killing oneself on a dive

On the other hand, I want you to imagine explaining this to Vince, along with "and we'll post a social media picture of her playing Dungeons and Dragons with a cast on!"

Wesley Blake and Sara Lee (from Tough Enough) announced that their baby girl was born on May 1

WWE babies starting to come fast and furious now

Good for them.

To be fair with Ember I absolutely think her injury was supposed to be a work like Roman's & Braun's. I just also think that stupid dive she did actually did end up injuring her legit. Just like how Braun is now out two months with a real injury now.