DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2017 - The Quest For The Cup

Dolfan in NYC

Nashville not getting that goal is terrible. Video review can be used to find the most minute offside to cancel goals, but can't be used to overtun a ref clearly fucking up with a quick whistle? More terrible NHL rules for us to complain about, I guess.

• Like 2

The fan who cursed out Milbury on the postgame show was the real MVP tonight. Only thing that would've been better is if someone hit him with a catfish like the fish slapping skit from Monty Python.

11 hours ago, Dewar said:

Nashville not getting that goal is terrible. Video review can be used to find the most minute offside to cancel goals, but can't be used to overtun a ref clearly fucking up with a quick whistle? More terrible NHL rules for us to complain about, I guess.

Nashville fans should be more upset with their team not being able to convert on what 5 power plays which included a 5 on 3 on top of not showing up for Game 5.

• Like 1

The real playoff MVP was the combination of Fleury/Murray but you obviously can't vote for *that*, so I guess Crosby is fine as a fallback. There is really no one else that stood out as a clear winner on either team. The best D in the postseason was Karlsson by far and the other most dominant forwards were Draisaitl and Getzlaf so yeah. I guess Crosby as Conn Smythe is fine.

What a year.