RIPPA

3 minutes ago, piranesi said:

"Tell me about the dream."

"I don't know doc it's a little embarrassing."

"There is no fear here. It is a safe zone"

"Okay here goes..."

C8c6u4_JUw_AATEBw.jpg

"Well, doc.?"

"HAHAHAHAHA! You are so messed up, boy. Can you tell me again but into my phone?"

More of HHH and Stephanie's bedroom roleplaying played out before our eyes. I liked Steph's Ronnie James Dio look from last year better. Maybe next year we get HHH cosplaying as Lemmy.

2 minutes ago, piranesi said:

I for one loved that for Roman Reigns's entrance he cocked and prepared his fist by sliding his gloved hand over it and then drove his readied fist hard right into the entrance near the opening to the back, sending powerful shivers of fire deep through the rampway down toward the belly of the stadium.

You could say he's linking the fire.

• Like 1

I think the Hardy's are going to remain broken, just not in name until they figure out the Impact situation.  Clearly they were working those characters during the match and on Twitter afterwards as well.  Plus the crowds aren't going to let them forget about it anytime soon either.

Just now, El Dragon said:

Busting out the big guns there with doofus.

He carried the corpse of Dolph Ziggler to a damned great match, has cut some fucking great heated promos, and been one of the main reasons I (and a lot of others here) have loved Smackdown for the last 9 months. He's been great at his job.

Well sweety, I am trying not to swear, So I had to tone it down. 

Why was Miz not over before he started leeching off of Daniel Bryan and making shoot comments? Why has he been a void since he bombed as champion in 2011? 

Then you have the "smart" fans who refuse to give Dolph any credit for being over. While Miz has been in the gutter since 2011, Dolph proved himself to be bullet proof to all of WWE's awful booking. Dolph and Miz did the same match they have been doing at house shows for two years. Which is fine, but Miz did not carry anyone.

Again why did Miz only get over when he started leeching off of Daniel Bryan and making shoot comments faces were not allowed to reply to? 

2 minutes ago, sydneybrown said:

Brock/Goldberg was watching two people play Mortal Kombat and instead of using actual strategy, they just used the same buttons for their finishers until someone lost.

Glad you enjoyed it.  It was obvious from the start that Goldberg was going to take as few bumps as possible.  So thusly, he just took the same one over and over.  I didn't hate it, but man, that match was so anti-climatic. At the same time, that probably WAS the best match they were going to have.  And I still didn't really care for it.

That's why I loved that match. Those dudes both have two moves each -- spear/jackhammer and suplex/F5. I guess you could also toss in "kick" and "punch" and "clothesline." But that's it.

It reminded me exactly as two dudes mashing video game controllers until someone goes down. That's exactly what they SHOULD do. They're both so big and imposing and have such crazy auras and presence that no match either of them are in should last more than 8 minutes.

I actually liked Maryse's "Girl who gets stuck in cocoon goo in a RATT video" better than Stephanie's "girl pretending to like Megadeth because her boyfriend is in that stupid cover band" look.

Now Carmella's "I fished through the trash bin and stole all the Emmalina makeup they threw out" look has to go though.

• Like 3

Show was decent, but not great. The directing was bad, though.

Tom Phillips was adequate. Michael Cole was doing some of his best work. Jim Ross showed that when he's motivated, people still aren't in his league.

I liked how after his time in TNA Matt was at the top of the ladder looking at the belts thinking: "Wait, shouldn't they have accidentally fallen off or burst into flames or swung out over the crowd by now? And why are the lights still on? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!"

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, BubblegumRogue said:

Maybe next year they could just go the full hog and have Triple H jerk off in the ring for 20+ minutes since that's basically what's he has been doing the last couple years.

You win best comment. 

• Like 1

Just now, Greggulator said:

That's why I loved that match. Those dudes both have two moves each -- spear/jackhammer and suplex/F5. I guess you could also toss in "kick" and "punch" and "clothesline." But that's it.

It reminded me exactly as two dudes mashing video game controllers until someone goes down. That's exactly what they SHOULD do. They're both so big and imposing and have such crazy auras and presence that no match either of them are in should last more than 8 minutes.

Now that I have your attention, can you admit that Bray Wyatt just had one of the worst title runs in history?  He was literally the modern day Stan Stasiak.  He only won the title so he could be booked to lose it as soon as possible.

• Like 1

I actually liked Maryse's "Girl who gets stuck in cocoon goo in a RATT video" better than Stephanie's "girl pretending to like Megadeth because her boyfriend is in that stupid cover band" look.

Now Carmella's "I fished through the trash bin and stole all the Emmalina makeup they threw out" look has to go though.

Ellsworth's "I spent what remains of my mom's disability check for the month on this airbrush shirt I got at the carnival" look was the best outfit of the night.

• Like 5

Goldberg/Lesnar was everything their WM20 match should have been.  Fuck the haters, that was a blast to watch.

Everyone in the Smackdown womens match needs to rethink some of their sartorial choices.  Naomi looked like the Incredible Hulk jizzed on her gear, fer chrissakes.

• Like 1

It is amazing how much time they wasted trying to build up sympathy for Seth Rollins. He is someone that it is literally impossible to feel bad for.  HHH could have cut his kneecap off, filled the empty part with salt and then sewn it back on and I would have been like "Yeah, but it's fucking Seth Rollins."

• Like 6

1 minute ago, sydneybrown said:

Now that I have your attention, can you admit that Bray Wyatt just had one of the worst title runs in history?  He was literally the modern day Stan Stasiak.  He only won the title so he could be booked to lose it as soon as possible.

I liked that they tried something different in his match but it was a snooze. Randy Orton's the worst.

I'm thinking they're turning Bray face soon.

I liked how after his time in TNA Matt was at the top of the ladder looking at the belts thinking: "Wait, shouldn't they have accidentally fallen off or burst into flames or swung out over the crowd by now? And why are the lights still on? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!"

I liked his I'm Too Old For This Shit face after jumping off ladder with Anderson. I don't think we were supposed to see that expression. 

1 minute ago, Greggulator said:

Ellsworth's "I spent what remains of my mom's disability check for the month on this airbrush shirt I got at the carnival" look was the best outfit of the night.

He gets a mania payday.  You know what that means! PARTY AT HAMMERJACK'S, HON!

• Like 2