DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Telegraphing Wrestlemania - 3/27/2017

Dolfan in NYC

Tito Santana may have been near forty, but his cardio was around twenty two.

Eighty percent of why that match works is because Tito sells his hurt and times his hope spots in between Warlord's gasps for air.

With there being so many upper card heels, RAW needs a quality JITS to put guys over so Sami has a very important job, but even Barry Horowitz had high profile clean victories every once in a while.

5 hours ago, Zac_Fu said:

Strauman's promo boiled him down to being Beefcake-era Erc Carman.

"Screw you guys, I do what I waaaant!" and I'm surprised Vince didn't have him throw in a "Cash me outside, howbahdah?!"

Your typo got this "Hungry Eyes" stuck in my head.

Edited by Dewar
embedded Youtube link would not work...
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, piranesi said:

Seth Rollins's big speech was basically Meryl Streep's in KRAMER VS. KRAMER.

i don't think we should just let that go by.

I thought his lines about finding the person he was before he met HHH and getting back to liking himself made him sound like a strong, independent woman who don't need no man for nothin.

cam-newton-looks-like-a-strong-independe

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

I thought his lines about finding the person he was before he met HHH and getting back to liking himself made him sound like a strong, independent woman who don't need no man for nothin.

Please, let us prevent "I am Rollins, hear me roar," from becoming a meme.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

I was done giving post Mania Raw a pass two years ago when those fucking pigs whose testicles haven't even dropped started screaming "She screws this wrestler" during the women's match.  Go crawl back into your mother's diseased womb so she can miscarry you retroactively if that's something you find entertaining.

That was particularly tasteless. Makes me glad that Paige is out right now. I already spotted a "Paige+2" sign last night. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

I was done giving post Mania Raw a pass two years ago when those fucking pigs whose testicles haven't even dropped started screaming "She screws this wrestler" during the women's match.  Go crawl back into your mother's diseased womb so she can miscarry you retroactively if that's something you find entertaining.

Holy shit, B.

"When Go Fuck Yourself simply won't do."

I feel badly for Paige.  This dumb shit may never go away.  She may never be able to step into a wrestling ring again without bullshit following her everywhere she goes.

• Like 1

The Raw after Mania XI is the first one I remember the show feeling special and like a season premiere. Had the Blaze/Bull classic, Bertha Faye debut beatdown, Sid turning on HBK, Diesel making the save...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cwoy2j said:

HHH and Seth are Ike and Tina Turner. Good job WWE.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

The Raw after Mania XI is the first one I remember the show feeling special and like a season premiere. Had the Blaze/Bull classic, Bertha Faye debut beatdown, Sid turning on HBK, Diesel making the save...

Man, I loved that show, mainly because Blayze/Bull was awesome

For a minute there, I thought Seth was going to go totally Baptist and say "WHAT PROFITS A MAN TO GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE HIS SOUL~?"

Rollins acknowledging that he sacrificed his friends in exchange for success hopefully telegraphs the Reigns and Ambrose run in when all looks lost

It'd be nice since we all know that Corbin and UT are probably going to be victorious in their respective matches against Roman and Dean..

I would probably shed a tear for Shield fist bumps at the end of that match.

I have a better chance of sprouting wings than seeing that booking do down.

14 minutes ago, J.T. said:

For a minute there, I thought Seth was going to go totally Baptist and say "WHAT PROFITS A MAN TO GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE HIS SOUL~?"

Rollins acknowledging that he sacrificed his friends in exchange for success hopefully telegraphs the Reigns and Ambrose run in when all looks lost

It'd be nice since we all know that Corbin and UT are probably going to be victorious in their respective matches against Roman and Dean..

I would probably shed a tear for Shield fist bumps at the end of that match.

I have a better chance of sprouting wings than seeing that booking do down.

I think you might be one of the only people on the internet who thinks Roman isn't winning that match.

A dude can hope.

When Roman wins, he'll probably end up drawing even more actual heat than he already has..

UT will go from "the Streak" to dropping two WMs in a row.

I wish you wouldn't point out to people that I have Alzheimer's.  I enjoy meeting all of those new people every day.

This really reinforces how shitty WM was last year.  Now I must relive in my mind the abortion that was New Day vs. League Of Nations.

• Like 3

Just now, Dolfan in NYC said:

That's your punishment for jetting off to the stars instead of staying with your crew in Los Santos. 

Damn you for making me remember Ryback vs. Kalisto.  The unbearable pain...

46 minutes ago, J.T. said:

I wish you wouldn't point out to people that I have Alzheimer's.  I enjoy meeting all of those new people every day.

This really reinforces how shitty WM was last year.  Now I must relive in my mind the abortion that was New Day vs. League Of Nations.

He also beat Bray Wyatt at WM31. He's starting a new streak. 2-0! 20 more to go to beat the original one.

• Like 1