DVDVR Message Board

MASS EFFECT FRANCHISE CATCH-ALL THREAD

RIPPA

I might just not remember it. There have been a couple of story beats i didnt remember already. 

edit: that mission is way too meta for me to not remember it. If i can remember what which sets were the multiplayer maps. I think its reme,ber all the gags in this story. 

Edited by odessasteps

RIP Mordin.  Glad I was not lazy and went back for dialogue before landing on Tuchanka.  Almost missed Mordin's Pirate King tribute to Eve and Joker's awkward conversation with Mordin about .... relations with EDI.

I tried to be cheap and wait until I landed on the Citadel to buy my Valiant, but I remembered that the first Priority Citadel happens before you can start shopping again.  I was mad about it, but I used the requisitions terminal in the shuttle bay to get my fucking rifle.  It will come in handy when I am shattering Cerberus operatives' skulls from long distance.

Now I have to toss Cerberus the fuck off of the Citadel, watch Thane die, turn in some fetchits, and then it will be off to bed.  I'll save Omega maybe tomorrow after work depending on when I get home.   I may be drinking beer and watching the UFC fight somewhere.

Edited by J.T.

Sweet, sweet N7 Valiant.  I have missed you so much...

Wow, I had totally forgotten how many fetchits that Priority Citadel unlocks.   Soooo much running around to do.   I will get some done tonight and finish tomorrow.

It has just dawned on me that at the beginning of this game, I was on house arrest for the deaths of 300K Batarians, so I kinda did with the Alpha Relay disaster what Balak tried to do by crashing X-57 into Terra Nova.  Between that and nearly the entire Hegemony being converted into Cannibals, I should probably not be an asshole, make peace with that douchebag Batarian terrorist, and get the remaining Batarian fleets join the war effort.

Edited by J.T.
  • Haha 1

ME1, most of the Teammate trophies dropped before I made it off the Citadel - like I had Ashley's, Wrex's and Tali's before Garrus was even in the party. Then I added Garrus and picked up Liara right away, and their trophies dropped like five minutes later. But Kaiden's? Nope. Not for ages. Feels like I did half the game with Kaiden Malenko in the squad before I got his.

Although I would have got it eventually because he's going to be alive throughout the trilogy this time.

Holy shit.  I sure am glad I invested in Sabotage (Explosive Hack) before starting Omega.  Fuck you, Rampart Mechs.

I won't have a full set of Hahne-Kedar armor until after I complete Priority: Rannoch.  At least I have my Kuwashi visor back.

Edited by J.T.

I remembered the Asari temple being hard. Not with a level 54 Shepard, Liara and Jaavik they werent. 

i got the master and commander achievement, which i presume hits at 66%. I have like 5400 in war assets.

3 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I remembered the Asari temple being hard. Not with a level 54 Shepard, Liara and Jaavik they werent. 

i got the master and commander achievement, which i presume hits at 66%. I have like 5400 in war assets.

The  Asari temple and any Cerberus mission where Phantoms are involved are hard simply because Banshees and Phantoms are the only fast moving enemies that can OHK you.  An Atlas can also OHK you but you have to be dumb enough to stand in front of it for a long time for that to happen.

I didnt even kill the first banshee, i was working on the cannibals and when i finished with them, the banshee was dead.

and in the defend the bomb fight, i killed all of them in less than 30 seconds. Between Liaras maxed Singularity, Javviks maxed out grenades and my maxed out incinerate, it was over pretty quick. 

Just knocked out my last long paper for my Master's.

Think I'll celebrate by hitting Priority: Earth and finishing this thing again. Debating who to take with me on each half of the mission. . .not locked into anyone specific yet other than taking Liara (love interest) for the second half.

• Like 2

Recruited the Talons.  Mission probably took twice as long as it should have because I was paranoid about missing any cash or terminals I needed to hack for Aria's cyberjacker.  I also nearly fucked up and forgot to get that inverter for Aria's mechanic.

Harrot totally forgot that I threatened to break his legs once.

I didn't miss any of the terminals.  I've completely forgotten where Aria's couch is, so I may have to cheat later on.

I may play some more tonight, but I am tapping out for now.  I need to get caught up on Black Summer on Netflix.

Edited by J.T.

Just now, J.T. said:

I didn't miss any of the terminals.  I've completely forgotten where Aria's couch is, so I may have to cheat later on.

I may play some more later on.  I need to get caught up on Black Summer on Netflix.

If you go back a couple pages, someone mentioned where it is, after I said I missed it. 

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

There is a cap on how many credits you can acquire in the Omega DLC so it’s okay to miss some terminals

I think you only have to locate three of them to satisfy the mission.  I located three before the firefight at Aria's bunker.

Yes for the side mission - you only need the three terminals 

I thought you meant making sure you got everything for the credits and XP

Overlord will always be the creepiest thing in Mass Effect, but the Adjutant part of Omega is a close second.

I wish Aria would chill the fuck out.  I hate it when she's all HEY~!  THE LADDER IS THIS WAY~!! when I am looking around for weapon mods and credits.

RIP Nyreen Kandros.   It was interesting to do Omega after Priority Tuchanka.  Aria did not seem all that broken hearted to learn that Mordin was dead.

Welcome aboard, Javik.  The extra dialogue from Ashley during the shuttle ride down to Eden Prime was worth the wait.  Now Javik gets to tag along for the Leuss mission, Priority Thessia, and the Leviathan DLC.  He is going to be a busy Prothean while Vega's punk ass stays on the ship and minds the arsenal.

Once I pick up Tali after Priority Rannoch, I'll go and do Citadel before it gets too late.  I also want my fucking suppressed pistol.

Edited by J.T.