DVDVR Message Board

MASS EFFECT FRANCHISE CATCH-ALL THREAD

RIPPA

I am up for the ME3 Multiplayer Renaissance!  I'm sure Bioware can handle it.

It's not like those Anthem servers are buzzing with activity.

Edited by J.T.

3 minutes ago, Andrew POE! said:

I still have my copy! I'll work on the Platinum right away!

(Oh God that means actually playing the game)

In order to Platinum, you will have to play Stronghold mode so you need to make friends with the like three people that still play the game.

2 minutes ago, J.T. said:

In order to Platinum, you will have to play Stronghold mode so you need to make friends with the like three people that still play the game.

I'll keep that in mind although the guides I read said the game came be done solo.

It'll be added to the other PS4 games that are about as fun as hitting your groin with a hammer: Verdun, Umbrella Corps, Guns of Icarus Alliance.

9 minutes ago, The Man Known as Dan said:

How’s this for a comparison

Good to know since I will be an Infiltrator from the jump.

5 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

They just better not have nerfed AI hacking

Yeah, I plan on having Tali do a lot of AI Hacking on Therum since there are so many Geth to smersh there.

Hmm...so I preordered from the PS App, but it's not pre-loading for me. The app said to go to my library and download the game to my PS5, but there's no option there. And actually checking my PS5, it doesn't show a way to pre-load it there either...Grr, I was wanting to play this at midnight.

Nevermind, got it figured out. I checked my library on my PS5 again and this time it showed the download button. Now I hope I have enough space for it.

Here's a question for you guys...Since ME is a PS4 title, if I move it to my external HD to play it off of it, will I not get the benefits of enhanced graphics and framerate?

There's no way I'm going to NOT play this tomorrow, so I'm hoping that doing either an Adept or Sentinel runthrough isn't going to bork my RE8 knowledge.

3 hours ago, The Man Known as Dan said:

After a quick swap of my Xbox's location to New Zealand, I'm up and running baby!

I have a week's worth of use or lose vacation time so I just gave myself a three day weekend.  No need to trick my console so that I can play early.  I'll just watch some Shudder, catch a nap, and game from around Midnight until I pass out.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I legit can't remember what I normally do for my Shepard's backstory and having a small panic attack about it

Must I do everything?

You like Paragon bonuses so you probably picked War Hero as your psyche profile.

Sole Survivor offers the 50/50 and Ruthless is total Renegade.

My concern is remembering to put enough points into Decryption so that I am able to unlock all of the loot boxes in the first mission.  IIRC Kaiden's Decryption skill is shit to start with, so I will have to be the lockpicker until I get Tali and make her designated jailbreaker..

Edited by J.T.

I mean of course I know I am a Paragon

I just couldn't remember the spacer/colonist/war hero etc.. stuff

I fiddle with my classes each playthrough

23 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I mean of course I know I am a Paragon

I just couldn't remember the spacer/colonist/war hero etc.. stuff

I know you know you're a Paragon.  I just used a bit of ergo sum logic to lead into the psyche profile I was certain you'd have picked.

• Haha 1