DVDVR Message Board

[2nd RD] KAIRI HOJO vs. CHRIS HERO

KAIRI HOJO vs. CHRIS HERO  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Choose One

This poll is closed to new votes

56 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

I'm not sure I can pick here, but I am sure that Hero's going to win, so sympathy vote for Hojo.

Bookmarking this post for later...

I'm sure that there must be a valid, logical and compelling argument against Chris Hero after his career year, but I can't imagine what it would be.

16 hours ago, OSJ said:

I'm sure that there must be a valid, logical and compelling argument against Chris Hero after his career year, but I can't imagine what it would be.

*insert Scott Steiner "HE'S FAT!" gif here*

The best part about March Madness so far for me is making me confront my shameful blindspot for modern joshi.

Kairi Hojo is amazing and super fun in everything I've watched, but Chris Hero was a fire-breathing dragon this year.

There's good and bad Hero though. I just watched Mystery Vortex IV and the ReDragon/Death by Elbow match killed off the crowd because so much of the match was Hero crushing both KOR and Fish with a never ending array of elbows and boots. The Rev Pro match with Ishii was another example of bad Hero. Way too much no selling and elbow spamming. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

There's good and bad Hero though. I just watched Mystery Vortex IV and the ReDragon/Death by Elbow match killed off the crowd because so much of the match was Hero crushing both KOR and Fish with a never ending array of elbows and boots. The Rev Pro match with Ishii was another example of bad Hero. Way too much no selling and elbow spamming. 

Yeah, no argument here about him when he's going to the well too often with the Knockout Artist shtick.  I think the sheer volume of stuff available of him online from this past year - much of it very good to great with the added level of difficulty in facing a wide variety of opponents in promotions all over the goddamn map - helps his case even with those pitfalls.

• RIPPA locked this topic