DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

2 hours ago, Ramo2653 said:

Not that she ever placed that high in her previous attempts, but I would imagine the WWE tour schedule can't help that much when it comes to having to train for a body building competition.

I actually feel bad for her in that if she did better in them I think the WWE would talk about it more and possible her "Q Rating" if you will.

But outside of Mark Henry live tweeting a couple of times from the show - I don't know if there were any WWE mentions

Holy shit, that golden moment when Apter was trying to out Meltz the Meltz

LOL @ that pic of Lawler.  That's absolutely a face one makes when considering sodomy.

And god damn, Lawler retweeted it.  He probably made a joke about it like, "what do Jerry Lawler and Wal Mart have in common?  Both have girls' pants half off."

• Like 4

There are several WWE stalker fans

Like last night I spotted the Mets fan (whose Twitter is apparently WWEMetsFan so I loathe him) and Brock Lesnar Fan

2 hours ago, clintthecrippler said:

Somewhere right now someone is telling Lance Russell what's happening on Twitter and Lance sighs and says "aw, c'mon now Jerry"

I bet Doug Gilbert retweeted AND liked it. 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

I bet Doug Gilbert retweeted AND liked it. 

I actually asked him about that promo when I was trying to do things.

He said he felt awful about it and partially blamed not sleeping for twenty hours returning from Japan.

i made this to pass time doped up. 
C6T4uXrUYAAsqjK.jpg

• Like 1