DVDVR Message Board

[PLAY-IN] TOMMY END vs. DREW GALLOWAY

RIPPA

TOMMY END vs. DREW GALLOWAY  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Winner faces Will Ospreay

This poll is closed to new votes

Just for the record - I put that Lashley/Galloway match on 1001 Matches and here is what I wrote

Drew Galloway and Bobby Lashley are two guys who have found themselves far away from the bright lights of the WWE stage. Main Event a PPV with a depressing backdrop (remember this took place less than 24 hours in Orlando after the Pulse Nightclub shooting), Lashley and Galloway go out and deliver a match that was presented as a big fight and lived up to it. I don’t know when both decided to become crazy bump freaks but many was this something. The match is worked as a quasi Last Man Standing match as KOs are determined by a 10 count… well until the end. Keep on keeping on TNA. With every month seeming to be the end of TNA – maybe this will truly be the last great TNA match.

I really don't care how you vote but if you have time to check out one match - you might wanna pick that one

Yeah, Drew Galloway carries himself like a superstar and delivers the big fight feel. I think that's a serious achievement, and if WWE don't resign him they need their bumps felt.

Tommy's got a lot of potential, but Drew McIntyre is a main-eventer anywhere in the world - even on Raw if it came to it.

For me, it's easy for the reasons mentioned above.  I like End a lot, but McIntire is a better wrestler and more of a star.

Given some of the guys likely to be eliminated in the play-in round, I expect to be deeply bitter when the Wyatts name comes up.  I actually don't believe in getting annoyed, much less bitter, over pro wrestling or message board tournaments, but for the Wyatts, I'll make an exception.

In a sign that my bracket's already screwed, I'm now sensing Galloway's going to win this round.  I thought more love would have been shown for End since he's pretty damn great.  But Drew's had a damn good year and did enough for me to vote for him.

• RIPPA locked this topic