DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

The RGN finally bit me in the ass as I bought a crate - only had two guys being offered so I had a really good chance of someone new

Instead - for the 2nd straight pack I got NXT Roman Reigns

I hate so much that I have two guys ready to enhance ('Taker and WWE Reigns) and I need so many tokens to do so.  So of course I get one of their respective token bags and it gives me the same exact tokens I already had.  Gets rather annoying.

Oh man, I totally forgot. I grinded out getting those fucking Fastlane tshirts to open up a crate with them, only to get another Miz. I already had Miz and was already not putting points into him.

In other news, I've been stuck at being 1 robe away from enhancing Kane. I got excited yesterday when I got a sheep mask token of all things until I realized I have a surplus of those. I also need to enhance the Rock, HHH, and some others to get them to 2 stars.

Speaking of which, when I enhance a single gold star guy, they become a 2 star guy, where one star is solid bronze and the other is hollow. What happens at level 40 when I go to enhance them again? 2 solid bronze stars? I also have a Sheamus that I got from a crate that is at 2 solid bronze stars. When it comes time to enhance him, what happens?

One other question, is there a better way to get the silver and black WWE boxes to open up a loot crate (the ones that cost 400 WWE boxes) with them? It seems like Dean's daily challenges is one way, but those just give you 15 boxes at a time.

Uh, so I just discovered a bug/exploit... 

I was able to complete a match requiring a wrestler I didn't have. In the WWE Live Tour Detroit path, there's a match that requires you to use Booker T. I didn't have Booker T, but I wondered if you could buy him through some hidden shop screen, like buying tokens when you're looking at what a specific wrestler needs for engagement. 

So I click on the empty space in the matchup screen where the wrestler would be and it brings up the list of wrestlers to pick from. I click on Booker T's picture and it brings up his profile. I look at his bio and moves and back out when I can't find a button to buy him. 

After I backed out, Booker T appeared as if I selected him. If I tapped him to manage him, nothing came up. The battle button did appear, so I clicked that and I was able to have the match, but not with Booker T. My 2 star Dean Ambrose showed up instead. 

I 3 starred the match, got the match bonus, and that was the last match I needed to 3 star to unlock hard mode for that city. 

I haven't tried it with anyone else, but whatever I did worked. Awesome. 

Ah! Tested again and it does work, but not for any special wrestlers, like The Brood. Tried it out with a match against Golddust that required Luke Harper and it worked again. 

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

Kind of annoying to already have matches where you need a Brood member to do them. 

What - where are you that you ran into a fight needing a Brood member?

I don't know if anyone else got it but I got picked to do a survey and they clearly are planning on adding celebrities to the game

The entire thing was about celebrities who the WWE had relationships with over the years and then who you would be most/least interested in seeing added (and if you would purchase them)

I was very negative on all of them with the exception of RUN-DMC

Just now, odessasteps said:

Was bob barker a choice?

Now - it was a hodge podge - Snoop, Diddy, Kevin Hart, Ali, RUN-DMC, Mayweather, Ozzy, Justin Bieber, Kid Rock, Denis Rodman, Shaq where all some of the names

A certain president was thrown in on one question - I think that was done as a test balloon without being blatant about it

The first 5 or so questions where like "How familiar are you with "person X"?

Then it was like 5 or 6 questions about how likely would buy someone if they were in the game

And then the last 6 questions where picking a name out of a list of 6 of who you where most interested in and least interested (and the names changed and repeated)

3 hours ago, Craig H said:

Ah! Tested again and it does work, but not for any special wrestlers, like The Brood. Tried it out with a match against Golddust that required Luke Harper and it worked again. 

Not working at all !!

Spoilering for size

Spoiler

So here's how it starts... 

6mmRsZ1.png

Then here's the screen where Luke isn't available :

SGuQ6Ab.png

The next screen where Luke isn't available. It's here that I tap on his picture.

xcMlVQ6.png

Which brings up this:

8tEOJHn.png

On here I click the bio button, then his moves button, and then the button after that. I click on his smaller picture, which did nothing, his health bar, which did nothing, and the green button in the upper left hand corner. That switches to a larger picture. I click the button again to switch back to the previous screen. Then I click the red X button that brings me back to the character select. I press the back button there and now I see this:

GEF6XCl.png

So I tap on his picture and then the manage button. It looks like the normal manage screen, except:

Gn25NdA.png

nothing is there. So I tap the back button and then click Battle. 

Wa1ApYF.png

Interesting... So I click continue. 

NjGGAav.png

And then I proceed to play as Dean Amorose in Luke's place. 

Anyway, just thought visual documentation would be interesting. Before, I left it the part about tapping on just about everything on the profile screen, including that green button. I tried it without tapping that green button and it didn't work. 

Like you guys said, it may just be a bug with Samsung Notes, but if it works for anyone else, cool.