DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

I just impulsed purchased two mega superstar loot boxes hoping against all better odds and judgment to get a Rude poster.  Instead I got a two star Bray (that allowed me to level my one star up) and a gold one star Goldust.

On the plus side, adding Goldust to my roster bumped my health pack count up to 13.

The team is aware that amounts for VS Fame Rewards are not showing amounts. This is 100% visual and the correct amounts will be granted when won.

This issue is being worked on and should be fixed soon.

This faction feud thing can go fuck itself 

I clicked on it to see what it was, made a roster but then decided to not join the team but it still has locked my guys in and won't let me use them in the rest of the game nor will it let me heals them 

At least Blitz let's you quit

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

This faction feud thing can go fuck itself 

I clicked on it to see what it was, made a roster but then decided to not join the team but it still has locked my guys in and won't let me use them in the rest of the game nor will it let me heals them 

At least Blitz let's you quit

This happened to me as well.  The only way I could unlock my guys was to leave and rejoin the faction I was in.  Very frustrating and hopefully they fix that in the next update.

I was able to get like half my guys out by attempting to put the wrong type of guy in a slot (like a striker in a spot reserved for a showboat)

I then sacrificed all my unleveled guys to spots

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I was able to get like half my guys out by attempting to put the wrong type of guy in a slot (like a striker in a spot reserved for a showboat)

I then sacrificed all my unleveled guys to spots

Yeah, I ran into this too.  I set my strongest lineup, then when I was playing the Dean Daily, Wrestlemania event and the other LT event, I thought "What the hell, did they really start blocking who you can use on these things?".  It took me a minute to realize the only ones locked were the ones I had in Faction roster.  So I swapped in guys I never use so I get some things done.

Am I crazy, or did they raise the health levels on the opponents in the Dean Daily? 

I think the health levels have been the same since they switched back to the multiple times a day Dean Daily. But compared to the old version - they are a little higher.

And they really need to stop sending out that message about the abilites

On 3/7/2017 at 9:16 PM, Craig H said:

Spoilering for size

Hide contents

So here's how it starts... 

6mmRsZ1.png

Then here's the screen where Luke isn't available :

SGuQ6Ab.png

The next screen where Luke isn't available. It's here that I tap on his picture.

xcMlVQ6.png

Which brings up this:

8tEOJHn.png

On here I click the bio button, then his moves button, and then the button after that. I click on his smaller picture, which did nothing, his health bar, which did nothing, and the green button in the upper left hand corner. That switches to a larger picture. I click the button again to switch back to the previous screen. Then I click the red X button that brings me back to the character select. I press the back button there and now I see this:

GEF6XCl.png

So I tap on his picture and then the manage button. It looks like the normal manage screen, except:

Gn25NdA.png

nothing is there. So I tap the back button and then click Battle. 

Wa1ApYF.png

Interesting... So I click continue. 

NjGGAav.png

And then I proceed to play as Dean Amorose in Luke's place. 

Anyway, just thought visual documentation would be interesting. Before, I left it the part about tapping on just about everything on the profile screen, including that green button. I tried it without tapping that green button and it didn't work. 

Like you guys said, it may just be a bug with Samsung Notes, but if it works for anyone else, cool. 

I don't think this works anymore.

Is our Faction still on going? seems to be a little dead in there. 

there is a gauntlet going this weekend, I went through it 3 times and got enough to open a crate..and repeat. Not a fan of that.

Also since the update the Bonus loot you get after the match seems to be not landing as effectively anymore.

Yes the drop rate for the packs is abysmal, they rarely turn out to be worth it so I've stopped buying them. I might if I need a leveled up character for a match and I need some of the more common tokens quick but that's it.

What is really funny is the stuff for acrobats and powerhouses fall like rain

Today alone I got a ying yang symbol and trampoline from just random loot and got two Kane masks yesterday