DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

Had a glitch where i was trying to do gauntlwt and i kept getting black screen. Had to quit out off the match but then my guy was injured and unusable.

Did cold reboot and finally got it to work.

And my reward for fibally getting 400 boxes?

Another Titus cover.

So I currently have Enhance 2 Technican, Showboat, Striker, and Acrobat as four of my five missions.  I have one Striker and one Technican done, as I've had those tasks for a week already.  I have 2 solid bronze star architect Rollins ready to enhance, just shy 11 lanterns and 15 hand exercisers(and the 20K in gold) and 2 star bronze(one solid, one not) NXT Ambrose ready, just missing 13 Lists of Jericho(and 20K gold).  The other two are fun ones, as I got those as my Daylight Savings time presents this morning.  I'm only short 37 yellow TP points, 33 microphones, 30 Boss badges and a pair of sunglasses away from enhancing The Rock and Showoff Ziggler(plus the 40K gold).  I need 20 Red and 20 Blue TP points, 38 jumpropes, 26 comets, 2 yingyangs and 13 sneakers(plus 40k gold) to enhance Neville and DZ Ziggler.  So maybe by the time Daylight Savings ends I will be able to complete the last of these four, lol.

Oh I've already trashed the two I got this morning, I just think it's insane how often things like that happen.  I just got done enhancing 2 showboats last week I think, yet it pops back up today.  It's like when you get win 10 vs. battles and you get to 9 of them and clear off some other random task and up pops win 15 vs. battles.  

I got my 3rd fucking Titus out of one of those silver and black boxes. Fuck this game. I actually was able to open two of those this weekend. In addition to my 3rd Titus, I got another Kane.

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I can evolve either Bray or Hunter at level 30. 

Thoughts on one over the other?

I'm leaning Bray, since i also have Luke and Bray on my roster. 

Hunter has tag bonuses with the Authority (corporate Kane and Big Show, but not post-Shield Rollins), while Bray has it with the Wyatts (Luke and Braun, though not Orton or Bryan), and also with the Nexus (Barrett, Ryback, Darren Young, Cena, and Bryan)

I like Hunter.  I use his team with Kane a bit (and I didn't have any other Wyatts until recently).  His purple finish helps set up the submission, which I've grown fonder of since they take away finishers people have stored up.