DVDVR Message Board

The Awesome/Annoying TV COMMERCIAL Thread

piranesi

Speaking of shitty local commercials, the Mack Mack commecials for the 804's Auto Connection makes me want to drive to all dog shelters and put antifreeze in the water bottles of all of the bulldog cages.

The "Girls are getting hotter" commercialb for Axe Chill is the most sexist thing I have ever seen on television.  It is great.  I am ashamed of myself.

Oh, and while I'm at it. The first time I seen this commercial, I was awaiting for Neil at the end to pop up beween a couple in bed. :blink:

I loathe eharmony commercials.  They have repeated a line in a lot of their spots recently that is something to the effect of "Most successful relationships start on eharmony". 

Really?  51% of people in relationships met on eharmony?  Getdafuckouttahere!

Oh, and while I'm at it. The first time I seen this commercial, I was awaiting for Neil at the end to pop up beween a couple in bed. :blink:

I loathe eharmony commercials.  They have repeated a line in a lot of their spots recently that is something to the effect of "Most successful relationships start on eharmony". 

Really?  51% of people in relationships met on eharmony?  Getdafuckouttahere!

Ugh.  I hate hate HATE eHarmony commercials.  That guy is so smarmy yet creepy at the same time, and that was before he started inferring three way action.

The one with his "grand-daughter" makes me change the channel.  I hate when commercials use "cute" kids, especially when they say stuff like "I told him eHawonee has awl of the hawtest babes".  What the fuck kind of kid talks about "hot babes" to their grandfather?

The stats are laughable.  Anyone who has done internet dating sites will tell you what a cesspool they are.  Maybe good for the occasional booty call or one night stand, but you are much better off trying to meet someone at the grocery store than employing an overpriced scam site like eHarmony that makes you complete overly complicated personality "tests" and then blames you for not being able to find anyone because you didn't do them right.

Because they're to smug to notice and think that's just how normal people act? Anyway, the new Kia ad with the hamsters(gerbils?) getting in shape is creepy and horrifying. I always hated the original.