DVDVR Message Board

UFC Fight Night 104: Bermudez vs. Korean Zombie (2/4/2017) - Houston, TX (Toyota Center)

Elsalvajeloco

20 hours ago, TheVileOne said:

I would assume Andrade gets the next title shot right now.  That's a tough fight for Joanna.

I am guessing that is what we get for 5/13 in Dallas. Joanna is already in camp. She has got to figure out a way to slow Andrade down. I think she makes Jessica miss with the looping shots, but the X factor is what happens when Joanna is trapped against the cage. I think Hill would have put a lot of girls down with some of the strikes she was able to land against Andrade, but Jessica just ate every single one. That's scary considering Joanna does all of her damage via accumulation and not particularly a knockout artist. I expect her to land sharp counters (like Hill did especially in round 3), but how are you going to win rounds that way?

• Like 1

Incredible fight from Andrade/Hill, awesome stuff with vicious strikes all throughout. Heartbreaking to see Alexa lose, hoped her streak would continue. Amazing KO from Marcel Fortuna. Good to see Tecia Torres back and a hell of a return for the Korean Zombie in style. Good show

• Like 1

Cub vs. TKZ would probably be the right fight to make for both guys. Plus, you can add in the storyline of TKZ trying to get the win back over someone who just defeated his fellow countryman.

If they do a show in like Busan or Seoul, I'm pretty sure they would try to get both of them on the card. I'm not sure it would be against each other though. The Seoul card from 2015 didn't even have a Korean vs. Korean fight.