DVDVR Message Board

2017 CFL SEASON

RIPPA

17 hours ago, Death From Above said:

There's been a ton of great games this year.

Hamilton/Calgary was not one of them.

The only good thing about our season sinking into a sea of shit is that the tickets for that last game of the season in Ottawa I'm going to will be real cheap. This year is "Oskie Woe Woe".

Maybe the Ti-Cats were saving their effort for Edmonton?

Had to play soccer on the Thursday night, so I did not attend the Bomber game with the epic comeback. Game finished in time for us to get into the bar for the last three minutes.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

You can say that again

The only explanation I have for this is that they thought nobody in Hamilton follows American college football so they wouldn't get blowback. Either way this move is beyond disgusting and whomever made the call to do this should be exiled from the sport forever. Why don't they hire fucking Sandusky while they are at it?

52 minutes ago, DouglasC said:

Ye fucking gads.

I hope all the season ticket holders refuse to renew for 2018. Maybe then Mitchell the Moron will change his mind.

The overwhelmingly negative, and completely instant reaction seems to confirm that. Within an hour, it appears they were getting buried on Twitter et al. Nobody is gonna put up with that PR hit.

Now how does Dave Bliss keep finding work?

Supposedly the Ti-Cats worked out Johnny Manziel last week but didn't sign him because of "too many red flags"

So yes - in their mind Manziel would be a problem but Art Briles was totally cool

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Death From Above said:

The only people I've even seen try and defend this online are the types with like 358 posts and 5 followers so at least that's nice.

Hamilton's a good football town. They deserve better than the clown show this season has turned into.

I saw one person defend it on Twitter, and she was from Waco, so....

• Like 1